11/28 - Made it to Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
If you did part one then make sure to do this one. It only takes about 6 minutes:

Title: Answer a short survey about your personality. | PANDA
Requester: Daria Erkhova [A29T3SZBDV2EYI] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 4
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: This is the 2nd part of the survey you completed 2 weeks ago. You will be asked about your personality.
Time: 5 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Masters has been granted; Expert_1 is 2

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
Morning all! What's making you happy today?
- Coffee
- Warm blankets
- Hugs from tall people because they're like a real life big warm blanket
- This picture of a shy and smol seal because I identify with it today, except less beautiful

jan

Reaction score
well, I'm out-of-here
dd and I have to work on her final assignments (homeschool) - she needs to complete down here in FL before we head out to who-knows-where (but at least it's in New England).
Good luck!

alk69

Reaction score
Yes there are too many people trying to grab all the work at one time and slowing the server to a halt. The real question here is why are the HITs vanishing anyway. I'm beginning to think that PFA is not going to fix this black screen of death, 'cause the HITs are still getting done. No doubt by the botters and multi-tabbers, There are too many people who only want the money and don't care about doing a good job, or ethics. And doing an image HIT where you can't see the image is unethical. And that's not going to stop. Greed and laziness are just too inviting a combination.

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about end of life conversations | PANDA
Requester: Theresa B Skaar [A2NZOT821DJAWB] (TO)
TO Ratings: No TO (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: U.S.A. only. Tell us about your attitudes and behaviors around end of life conversations. Most people take 15-20 minutes to complete
Time: 2 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 50; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US
anyone get a time on this?

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
Just watched Pete's Dragon. 10/10
I hate going to the movies but I couldn't wait and went on opening day to see this! Loved it!

Reactions: kryss

tempo

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes there are too many people trying to grab all the work at one time and slowing the server to a halt. The real question here is why are the HITs vanishing anyway. I'm beginning to think that PFA is not going to fix this black screen of death, 'cause the HITs are still getting done. No doubt by the botters and multi-tabbers, There are too many people who only want the money and don't care about doing a good job, or ethics. And doing an image HIT where you can't see the image is unethical. And that's not going to stop. Greed and laziness are just too inviting a combination.
I don't think anyone can do that. The images are blocked/lagging.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Im just messing. Sorry about the broncos btw. They did play a good game however.
I almost exclusively do HITs that aren't posted to the forums. It was a good game, the defense actually lost the game instead of the inept offense.
Are you implying mutli-tabbers are bad?

hyzmarca

Contributor
Reaction score
It isn't just the the pictures that aren't loading. It's everything, including the part that processes your answers.

mans0n

Reaction score
... the HITs are still getting done. No doubt by the botters and multi-tabbers, There are too many people who only want the money and don't care about doing a good job, or ethics. And doing an image HIT where you can't see the image is unethical. And that's not going to stop. Greed and laziness are just too inviting a combination.
zomg multi tabbing is unethical!!

y'all a buncha scammers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.