11/27 - Wintry Wednesday!

What’s the better pie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I've been trying for a month and a half to cash out $21 on prolific. Finally someone gets back to me and says my paypal and prolific email addresses need to be the same. Wow, no one could have told me that last time I talked to them? Also, it has never been an issue before! I was very close to just closing my prolific account. :banghead:
I'm glad someone got back to you. I have been trying to verify my account so I can work on their tasks and it tells me my cell number is not a real number (when it is, you could have called me on my cell at that number). They never got back to me on what to do about it and it's been months.

My cellphone company sold out, the replacement company said they couldn't activate my phone (VOIP cell phone number), but I found a carrier that doesn't do VOIP but seems to be able to use the CDMA capability of that phone so they are sending me a SIM card so I may be back in business. Couldn't take my old number but the new number shows as a legit wireless number (instead of a phone number owned by the landline telco) so I may actually get to do prolific soon!

Dottie

Reaction score
Prolific closed my accounts months ago for no reason. Got one rejection and then boom, "we don't want you here".

Tried to talk with them about it and they never got back to me. Requester paid 6 gdp for a 2 hour hit... left a note on how bad and painful this hit design was and yadda yadda yadda.

Rejected me and probably got me banned. Made like 700 off Prolific the few years I was there and they just ban me like that. Was so odd.

• Wow
Reactions: XWarrior and LucyO

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
I was going to get through choice lab just on the off chance they lied and each matrix was megabucks but then the tab crashed so I took it as a sign to give up.
I'm doing it, I'll let ya'll know lol

Reactions: LucyO

PandaThief

Reaction score
Prolific closed my accounts months ago for no reason. Got one rejection and then boom, "we don't want you here".

Tried to talk with them about it and they never got back to me. Requester paid 6 gdp for a 2 hour hit... left a note on how bad and painful this hit design was and yadda yadda yadda.

Rejected me and probably got me banned. Made like 700 off Prolific the few years I was there and they just ban me like that. Was so odd.
You don't need them , there's lot of slave labor all over the web. I didn't log into my acct for 9 month. I prob have 20 pounds sitting there

Reactions: LucyO

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
"You can now decide how many pins you would like to stick into your co-workers. Using the slider scale below, indicate the number of pins ranging from 0 to 50 "

Okay, I'm done with today.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
So everyone has been talking about how great the Choice Lab hits are. Finally catch one today. I really hope the bonus is better than what was indicated because if not I'm going to be bummed.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
"You can now decide how many pins you would like to stick into your co-workers. Using the slider scale below, indicate the number of pins ranging from 0 to 50 "

yessss like, there's a question I've actually never seen before in my almost 5 years of turking

alk69

Reaction score

Are we allowed to choose which workers?..I have a list.

Status
Not open for further replies.