Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i just tried friend zoning the girl that already friend zoned me (without saying she did). i dont know what im doing tbh, but she's confused and acting sad

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
I found Kadauchi @Kadauchi's comment in Tues thread, but it doesn't work
"Stop all scripts such as HF/HS/PC/TM or anything that makes a page request. Click update database and then leave the computer."

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Starslip and kryss

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
How do you know she friend zoned you, though? Are you sure she's the one who's confused? :p
her actions. fuck i dont know. im confused as fuck. i think i did something right. i just did the reverse of what i usually do. i think thats my plan going forward in life. doing the opposite of what i usually do

and i just like this gif. so using it again

Reactions: THFYM

VoidIsLove

Reaction score
So I didn't know when you finish a hit that the next one was a new hit. I always thought it was the same. o_O

Reactions: Jerami

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
So I didn't know when you finish a hit that the next one was a new hit. I always thought it was the same. o_O
It can vary. If it's a large batch, they're different. If a requester posts a lot of the same HIT (so a lot of people can do it, like if it's for some kind of research), they're often the same.

Reactions: Azazael

VoidIsLove

Reaction score
It can vary. If it's a large batch, they're different. If a requester posts a lot of the same HIT (so a lot of people can do it, like if it's for some kind of research), they're often the same.
Ah. So it is best to kind of review the next one to make sure it isn't the same? If I am not sure, how can I confirm? Or is it best to not do it?

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
her actions. fuck i dont know. im confused as fuck. i think i did something right. i just did the reverse of what i usually do. i think thats my plan going forward in life. doing the opposite of what i usually do

and i just like this gif. so using it again

Listen, if you want a girl, don't act needy. Be the opposite of needy. It works every flipping time. Without fail. If you have your own life, your own thing going on, it speaks confidence. Leave a little mystery. If you start talking to a girl, let her text you first sometimes, call first, make plans first. Contrary to belief, a lot of women do not like being chased or chased aggressively. Being a little aloof will get you a long ways. I'm not saying don't be yourself, but don't be desperate either.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Ah. So it is best to kind of review the next one to make sure it isn't the same? If I am not sure, how can I confirm? Or is it best to not do it?
Yeah, definitely be sure before you accept it. Because if it's a research survey you do, for instance, you'll most likely get rejected if you submit a duplicate. Some requesters will post the same HIT (like "Say 'Talk Type'") that you can submit multiples of - even though they're the same. You need to get a script that changes the color of a HIT if you've done it before to keep the best track of everything you've done.

Status
Not open for further replies.