11/26 - Pajamas Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Of this type, yes. Apparently the timer is based on not reading any of the directions, because I was able to complete another one.

Does everyone just skip all the agreement buff at the beginning for everything? I'm always worried there's gonna be an attention question on that.
These are a bit different than the normal ones. Normally it's just 1 training video, then the video is repeated for learning purposes.

This HIT though, has 2 training videos. Both of them repeat for training purposes. They are asking you to look for 2 different tools in each video after (the tools in the training videos).

I think most people just click the right answer on the training videos if they've seen them before and don't watch them all the way through.

Hope that helps.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I see at as learning animal science and argriculture. It's all about how you see it.
I guess it is a good way for them to learn about the birds and the bees.

Reactions: Liz

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
I've only done a handful of them, but I kind of remember needing to do a training hit for the first one I did.
There's only about a minute to spare if you do them carefully, and each training segment at the bginning tries to play twoce, which nearly eats up that minute. If you read the agreement at the beginning at all, boom, you're over the five minutes.

I did one longer one several days ago that had plenty of time. That's all I've done. The earlier one probably counted as a training HIT. They disappear so fast I can't look at them to check the requirements now.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I've been thinking about it, and I feel like turk is eating too much into my life again. This always happens, I go too hard or get addicted or something. I don't depend on turk for anything so I would rather spend time being with my son as he grows up.. something I feel like I've failed at, that turk has made even worse. So I'm stepping away again, whether it be for a few weeks, or months, maybe for the last time. I wish all of you the best.
VERY sorry you are leaving, but also VERY happy for the reason you cite. That is the right, and wise, decision to make. Far too many people don't have enough appreciation for family over work. Kudos, Metallica @Metallica! Will miss ya!!!!!

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Why do they call it "the birds and the bees"? Birds and bees don't fuck each other.
A quote ... within a quote: " USC professor Ed Finegan found an earlier use of the phrase in the diary of John Evelyn, published in 1644 (but written a century prior):

That stupendous canopy of Corinthian brasse; it consists of 4 wreath'd columns--incircl'd with vines, on which hang little putti [cherubs], birds and bees.

Finegan theorizes that Romantic era poets were inspired by this passage's placement of "birds and bees" so close to Cherubs, which represent the sexuality of humans."

Leatherass

Reaction score
There's only about a minute to spare if you do them carefully, and each training segment at the bginning tries to play twoce, which nearly eats up that minute. If you read the agreement at the beginning at all, boom, you're over the five minutes.

I did one longer one several days ago that had plenty of time. That's all I've done. The earlier one probably counted as a training HIT. They disappear so fast I can't look at them to check the requirements now.
I'm not doing this batch, but in previous tasks by this requester, I read nothing, chose the correct answer in the side by side videos as quickly as possible and moved on to the main task
They are not known for trying to be tricky, as long as you don't try to scam you are golden

Reactions: Merovign

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Finegan theorizes that Romantic era poets were inspired by this passage's placement of "birds and bees" so close to Cherubs, which represent the sexuality of humans."
Also, birds and bees are strongly associated with spring, which is also associated with animal and non-animal husbandry.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
A quote ... within a quote: " USC professor Ed Finegan found an earlier use of the phrase in the diary of John Evelyn, published in 1644 (but written a century prior):

That stupendous canopy of Corinthian brasse; it consists of 4 wreath'd columns--incircl'd with vines, on which hang little putti [cherubs], birds and bees.

That is interesting. It seems like a bit of a stretch for them, but okay.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
So I find out all of the production people don;t have to come in tomorrow because of a part that's in route. They get 80% of their pay to stay at home. Meanwhile, maintenance has to come in and do projects. I want to stay home in my PJs another day!

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, at least I finally figured out these C-SATS.

(hits collector, waits)

Damit.

At least there are still A9s.

(hits collectors, waits)

Damit.

ccmet121

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sure 5's will show up at 5pm when I've already quit for the day.

Reactions: JenniLeigh

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Eventually I will get hold of some of these rare "Magic card" quals and have a really good day.

$12.56 for now, tho.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I'd like to apologize to anyone playing iconary with me right now. Some reason I'm stupid today.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
A hawk landed on my patio railing and examined me. Didn't have time to get a picture, though.

Some turkeys walked by earlier, maybe it was following them.

Reactions: EverfreeTree
Status
Not open for further replies.