Do you like the new Worker site?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
did you meet him online?

you deserve it though. you're a good person and a good poster here at mturk crowd

Tinder!! Haha. I met my ex of five years on OKC....I am never anywhere that other humans are that aren't my coworkers. I tried going to a couple things and it was all a bunch of people already paired off.

It's hit or miss for sure. He's only the second date in six months, I'm pretty picky. We texted for a solid week before meeting, and honestly this relationship has progressive as slow as molasses considering we've been talking since like October 23rd? His job can call him up to work any minute of any day, so it makes anything challenging tbh. We've actually spent all of.... 5.5 hours together? haha That's why I say it's been a good stepping stone. We text quite a bit. I'm pretty busy too and honestly need to be home turking at night so it helps.

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Read sentences and detect nonwords! | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: UMD Linguistics Research Group [A2DK3VTMC9CF32] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.35] [Fast: 4.96] [Comm: 4.57] [Fair: 4.85] [Reviews: 36] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $3.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 4
Description: Easy, fun task: read sentences that are presented one word at a time and rapidly judge whether the final screen shows a real word or a nonword.
Requirements: Test for native proficiency in American English, v2.0 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 7; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
ive gone on numerous first dates this year

which is not a lot for a whole year

i dont know where im going wrong tho

i think i look okay

it may just be my slight awkwardness

Reactions: savvy

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score

i think i look okay

You just have to find someone like me floating around. I'm pretty sure my purpose on this planet is date awkward guys and crack them like nuts. This guy i'm dating is awkward as eff. But i'm tenacious.

Reactions: Peachy and <Gucci>

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Tinder!! Haha. I met my ex of five years on OKC....I am never anywhere that other humans are that aren't my coworkers. I tried going to a couple things and it was all a bunch of people already paired off.

It's hit or miss for sure. He's only the second date in six months, I'm pretty picky. We texted for a solid week before meeting, and honestly this relationship has progressive as slow as molasses considering we've been talking since like October 23rd? His job can call him up to work any minute of any day, so it makes anything challenging tbh. We've actually spent all of.... 5.5 hours together? haha That's why I say it's been a good stepping stone. We text quite a bit. I'm pretty busy too and honestly need to be home turking at night so it helps.
you never know sometimes. one of my friends met his girlfriend off Tinder and they just celebrated a year not too long ago

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
You just have to find someone like me floating around. I'm pretty sure my purpose on this planet is date awkward guys and crack them like nuts. This guy i'm dating is awkward as eff. But i'm tenacious.
youre right

im just self conscious i guess

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

I met my husband by falling in love with him from afar, acting like a total idiot and then finally convincing him I was awesome. Pretty much by having sex with him.:p I'm an outgoing and interesting (I hope) person but I turned into a dullard around him. I loved him for a year from afar. Somehow, we had sex and then that was it. We've now been together eleven years.

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score

i think i look okay

youre cute. it might be WHERE you're trying to find girls though.

i met my bf on a video game. it worked out pretty well!

Status
Not open for further replies.