11/25 - Funny Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turkster

Reaction score
Argh....
Projected Earnings for Today $0.04

Freaking spent an hour trying to get any Sticky's working because of a DNS error. The usual fixes did not work for some reason. Then spending another desperate hour trying to get any of my 5 Joe Lo's to submit. Today is totally shitty. I hate having easy money within grasp just to be screwed over by stupid technical problems. So I have made 2 cents an hour so far today. I also sent Jo another message about his shitty server and how once again he suckered me into all that effort for nothing.....in a nice way.

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving BTW LOL.

Last edited:

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
Argh....

Freaking spent an hour trying to get any Sticky's working because of a DNS error. The usual fixes did not work for some reason. Then spending another desperate hour trying to get any of my 5 Joe Lo's to submit. Today is totally shitty. I hate having easy money within grasp just to be screwed over by stupid technical problems. So I have made 2 cents an hour so far today. I also sent Jo another message about his shitty server and how once again he suckered me into all that effort for nothing.....in a nice way.
Yeah I'm pretty pissed I had to return like 5 Stickys.

Business Cat

Catipalist
Contributor
Reaction score
Argh....

Tip on the Joe Lo - right-click and open the FRAME in a new tab, I was able to submit it fine that way.

Turkster

Reaction score
Tip on the Joe Lo - right-click and open the FRAME in a new tab, I was able to submit it fine that way.
I have not drank coffee yet. I am just running off of rage right now so I do not get it. "open the FRAME in a new tab" I feel stupid but I do not under stand.

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score

Twisted65

Reaction score
"I'm sorry, but you are not eligible for this HIT because you have already completed it."

Feels like fishing and everything gets off the line.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Doesn't quite work that way.

Our initial payment threshold is only £5 (with a small PayPal fee). If you want to minimise PayPal fees, then wait until you have accumulated £20. By doing so you will avoid PayPal fees if you're in the UK, but unfortunately you won't avoid them entirely if you're outside the UK.

There's less of a fee if over $20 but you're still going to be charged something.

DesolationRow

Unknown Member
Reaction score
Look! a hit!
Title: Survey (about 5 minutes)______$.79 reward______HIT Identifier:___o='o__motorcycle__o'=o | PANDA
Requester: Eric DeRosia [AT242Q7W4U37Y] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.71] [Fair: 4.95] [Comm: 4.85] [Fast: 4.91]
Description:
Survey (about 5 minutes) for an academic study _______HIT Identifier:___o='o__motorcycle__o'=o
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.79
Qualifications: Location is US;
:( Did one motorcycle hit a month ago and have been locked out ever since

Business Cat

Catipalist
Contributor
Reaction score
I have not drank coffee yet. I am just running off of rage right now so I do not get it. "open the FRAME in a new tab" I feel stupid but I do not under stand.
If using firefox, right click in the hit frame, and in the menu under 'this frame' there's an option to 'open frame in new tab'.
if using Chrome ... i'm not sure, I just looked and the chrome context menu doesn't have that option which is kind of weird.

Reactions: Turkster

Turkster

Reaction score
Yeah I'm pretty pissed I had to return like 5 Stickys.
So you had the DNS issue also? I tried everything (flushing DNS,making sure I was on a Google server etc....). I thought it was just my LAN. I never could get it to work but others seemed to have no issues.

Reactions: The Bad Ash

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
So you had the DNS issue also? I tried everything (flushing DNS,making sure I was on a Google server etc....). I thought it was just my LAN. I never could get it to work but others seemed to have no issues.
Mine just said website wasn't responding.

Reactions: Turkster

Turkster

Reaction score
If using firefox, right click in the hit frame, and in the menu under 'this frame' there's an option to 'open frame in new tab'.
if using Chrome ... i'm not sure, I just looked and the chrome context menu doesn't have that option which is kind of weird.
OK. Thanks! I use Chrome. This tip earlier would have saved me some serious stress/rage. It was the only reason I got up early.

Status
Not open for further replies.