11/24 - Tremendous Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloHello

Reaction score
finished up $60 surveycomet hit...brain is somewhat fried. But hey, for $60 in 3 hours plus chance at $100 bonus, I will gladly fry my brain!

What i don't get is people dropoing out . Two people left halfway thruough - can't imagine why You're not gonna make this kind of money somewher else on mtur
Lost two in my group of 4. I'm sympathetic though, gave me a headache and a stomachache!

freekshow420

Reaction score
Those $16 dollar ones were a sweet deal.
i did a few 16 dollar ones last week, not sure if those are the ones i needed to do or not for the 60$ one but yes, they were nice :)

Reactions: rjd66

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
i did a few 16 dollar ones last week, not sure if those are the ones i needed to do or not for the 60$ one but yes, they were nice :)
The $60 qual was a lower paying HIT if I remember correctly. It asked about times you were available in the HIT.

Reactions: HelloHello

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Emotional Maintenance(~ 60 minutes) | Accept
Requester: LabShimritBIU [A11IWU6CAX2LQT] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.21] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 6.40
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 5
Description: Perform an experiment in the field of clinical-cognitive psychology
Qualifications: SurveyGroup [4460] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Exc: [-1074269096-259836] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

Reactions: kittysoftpaws

kittysoftpaws

Reaction score
Title: Easy, multiple binary choice decisions!(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Dynamic Decision Making Laboratory [A3THLDS04Q4UJO] (Req TV): $18.65/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
In this study you will make binary choices organized in multiple blocks, and receive feedback regarding the points you earn in every choice. After each block you will be asked to answer a short survey. The task will last between 20 to 30 minutes. You will get a base payment of $3.00 for completing the study in full. You must pass a few attention checks which will be located randomly throughout the task to be able to be paid in full. In addition, you will receive a bonus payment based on the total points you accumulate throughout the task. You may get up to $5.00 in bonus. This research is conducted by researchers at Carnegie Mellon University. Participation is voluntary. For more information, contact ddmlab@andrew.cmu.edu. IMPORTANT: 1) Once started, please complete the study without delay. Longer inactivity will prevent us from issuing your payment. 2) DO NOT open study link in a private window. Using a private/incognito window WILL INVALIDATE PART OR ALL OF YOUR PAYMENT. 3) Your attention will be checked at some point during the study. If you fail this attention check, WILL INVALIDATE PART OR ALL OF YOUR PAYMENT. 4) You may participate one time only. Duplicate entries WILL INVALIDATE PART OR ALL OF YOUR PAYMENT and you will be added to the Universal Exclude List if you fail to follow these basic rules.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 7
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [142295029-259829] DoesNotExist ; SurveyGroup [4454] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

freekshow420

Reaction score
i cant seem to catch anything right now, maybe its time for a break

KatieinPGH

*Wants Masters*
Reaction score
Lost two in my group of 4. I'm sympathetic though, gave me a headache and a stomachache!
I lost one and I thought about leaving, I felt so stupid because I was lost. No one in my group talked at all outside of the initial greeting. Even when I was all "How are you all!" "Is anyone there?" "Am I alone in here?" "Hellloooo, wooorld...". Makes me paranoid about rejection (which surveycomet does do, even though I've not had one rejected personally). But, I completed it yesterday and then went **splat** on the living room floor until husband rolled a sandwich under my face.

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
finished up $60 surveycomet hit...brain is somewhat fried. But hey, for $60 in 3 hours plus chance at $100 bonus, I will gladly fry my brain!

What i don't get is people dropoing out . Two people left halfway thruough - can't imagine why You're not gonna make this kind of money somewher else on mtur
I'm sorry people left yours :( My team had an amazing person who kept those of us who were panicking from running away in horror. We need an "I survived SurveyComet $60 November 2020" banner. :tmnt: :pusheen:

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Consumer Survey (~3 minutes) (~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: NerdLab Lab Group [ATMRMLDNGYDJT] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.40] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.40] [Fast=4.60] [Comm=4.04] [Fair=4.78] [Reviews=341] [ToS=28]
Reward: 0.45
Duration: 45:00
Available: 20
Description: Consumer Survey (~3 minutes)
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [8330044-259814] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

shellsy515

Reaction score
I lost one and I thought about leaving, I felt so stupid because I was lost. No one in my group talked at all outside of the initial greeting. Even when I was all "How are you all!" "Is anyone there?" "Am I alone in here?" "Hellloooo, wooorld...". Makes me paranoid about rejection (which surveycomet does do, even though I've not had one rejected personally). But, I completed it yesterday and then went **splat** on the living room floor until husband rolled a sandwich under my face.
I was so lost too and seriously considered giving up for a hot second, but I knew I had to try, because how often do you get the opportunity for $60 HITs? So I tried to breathe deep and consulted my boyfriend on his Stratego knowledge, which wasn't much help, haha. But somehow I made it through.

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
I was so lost too and seriously considered giving up for a hot second, but I knew I had to try, because how often do you get the opportunity for $60 HITs? So I tried to breathe deep and consulted my boyfriend on his Stratego knowledge, which wasn't much help, haha. But somehow I made it through.
A little much to wrap your head around at first, but not too bad once you kind of read what they were asking for by the end.

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey | Accept
Requester: Kidd Lab [AR80STTZ2MPNP] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$39.44] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.52] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=4.73] [Fair=4.78] [Reviews=48] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.83
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 1
Description: Answer survey questions
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Status
Not open for further replies.