11/24 - Thankful For IT Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Countryangel7

Reaction score
Ok, I have been playing around with Hit Finder and Hit Scraper, I still dont know which I like better but what is the best settings for finding batches? All I am getting is p9r and Scout its.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Ok, I have been playing around with Hit Finder and Hit Scraper, I still dont know which I like better but what is the best settings for finding batches? All I am getting is p9r and Scout its.
First thing is add Scoutit to your blocklist.

Good batches don't last long. If you see one, you have to start working on it asap and keep working it until it is gone.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
First thing is add Scoutit to your blocklist.

Good batches don't last long. If you see one, you have to start working on it asap and keep working it until it is gone.
:nod:

alk69

Reaction score
A word about the Supercv. This requester is a re-poster. They will usually post the HIT until everybody, their idiot cousin and their favorite dog has done it. Keep trying. Use several PandAs set at various intervals to catch it. This is a good holiday HIT to do. With a 5 hour timer and a less than 40 minute completion time (much less for the young and fast--but don't rush this too fast in the first part. These people like you to actually appear to be considering the work.), you have a chance of noticing that you've caught it. Take that few minutes to do it between bites and slurps. What's a little gravy on the keyboard. The next time you spill coffee on it, it'll wash off.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Countryangel7 @Countryangel7
You are probably wondering how you can tell if a batch is good or not.
You have to work out your hourly rate. Don't time the first 2 hits you do. They are for reading the instructions and getting used to the format. After those 2, do 5 more in the batch with a timer running. Then do the math to figure out how much you would earn in an hour.
You need to decide what is a good hourly for you. When I first started anything above $6/hour was good. Now I try to aim for $10/hour or more.
Also think if there is a way to make a script to make the hit faster. Do you find yourself clicking the same radios over and over, make a script to auto fill in those radios, etc.

spchles1

Reaction score

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Countryangel7 @Countryangel7
You are probably wondering how you can tell if a batch is good or not.
You have to work out your hourly rate. Don't time the first 2 hits you do. They are for reading the instructions and getting used to the format. After those 2, do 5 more in the batch with a timer running. Then do the math to figure out how much you would earn in an hour.
You need to decide what is a good hourly for you. When I first started anything above $6/hour was good. Now I try to aim for $10/hour or more.
Also think if there is a way to make a script to make the hit faster. Do you find yourself clicking the same radios over and over, make a script to auto fill in those radios, etc.
this.

Reactions: coosa and Squatty
Status
Not open for further replies.