11/24 - Selling Saturday!

Do you like whipped cream as a food topping?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeyfan87

Reaction score
all those HITs for 38$
to each their own
Still beats sitting around doing absolutely nothing... And I probably spent 4-5 hours each day at that working on them. They've been posting steadily enough that I can stop and take a break and still not feel like I'm exerting myself. Just doing it for extra spending money anyway.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I wish but I might get left behind
Go hide their car keys in a place that's impossible to find. Then say what ever you want. Then just laugh at them when they can't leave you. The angrier they get, the harder you laugh. Then tell them you're bored with their shit and go to sleep on the couch, and to wake you when they find the keys.

Last edited:

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
yea, I ain't going nowhere with my family without my own ride, been there and got the t-shirt
I keep swearing I won’t and then I do because I couldn’t afford the gas myself. But never again. I got called a prude bitch because I wouldn’t give my drunk mother my phone and let her text my friends

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Go hide their car keys in a place that's impossible to find. Then say what ever you want. Then just laugh at them when they can't leave you. The angrier they get, the harder you laugh. Then tell them you're bored with their shit and go to sleep on the couch, and to wake you when they find the keys.
You’ve got the t shirt too

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
I keep swearing I won’t and then I do because I couldn’t afford the gas myself. But never again. I got called a prude bitch because I wouldn’t give my drunk mother my phone and let her text my friends
Called my MIL a rude cunt, then walked 10 miles home. Worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.