11/24 - Fat Mac Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Morning all! What's making you happy today?
I made pork ribs for Thanksgiving dinner. Used my future wife the Instant Pot and then finished them off in the broiler to get that nice browning.

Nobody has been violently ill in my family so far, so I'm pretty happy with the results.

Veltora Otew

Got Milk!
Reaction score
Title: Select the Funny Words! | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: MSRNE researchers [A1F9W6UY3YL34J] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.36] [Fast: 4.88] [Comm: 4.75] [Fair: 4.89] [Reviews: 146] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $12.00/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 20 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Select words that you find the funniest
Requirements: FunnyWordsRound2 has been granted
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

Reactions: optipfrog

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
abandoned maybe 4 dermots and 1 mad lab in the past two days due to lack of motivation + house distractions :disapprove:
well aren't you just lucky :p

Reactions: Sondi

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I made pork ribs for Thanksgiving dinner. Used my future wife the Instant Pot and then finished them off in the broiler to get that nice browning.

Nobody has been violently ill in my family so far, so I'm pretty happy with the results.
I'm coming to your place for Thanksgiving next year :drool::drool:

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Yum! :hungry: how were they texturally? on the tender<->chewy spectrum. Crispy bits from the oven?

Reactions: Pleco

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score

Maybe I will come to CA

PandaMaquina

I'm the person your HIT was assigned to
Reaction score
Any way I can write to MadLabs?

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
Hmmm...I found the bookmark I made for the page where someone listed everything that's being converted to the new site, but it seems like it was completely wiped and then made a lot smaller. Does anyone have a copy of the original page? The original had the huge list where I could track everything, this just seems to have a lot less info. If not, no big deal.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yum! :hungry: how were they texturally? on the tender<->chewy spectrum. Crispy bits from the oven?
They were really, really tender and also they come out looking horrible since it's basically just boiling them. When I pulled them out from the Instant Pot I had to be careful not to break them apart they were so tender, then I slathered them with BBQ sauce and when I broiled them they got some really nice crispiness at the top and some beautiful golden brown colors like they had come out of the grill.

I highly recommend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.