11/23 - Future Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minx2121

Reaction score
Title: Human Perception | PANDA
Requester: MKTresearch [A3PE2WFW7YARFR] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.31 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.83 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 40 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: A survey about human perception, 4-6 minutes
Time: 1800
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US

Reactions: Neemo

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
damn.

also, there's nothing more disappointing than going to drink some mountain dew you've been saving only to find it flatter than a flapjack
I like Canada Dry Ginger Ale because it doesn't seem to go flat. In my estimation, at least.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Quick.

Jan is sleeping.

Post your thoughts on politics.
i think we have the best relationship with north korea than we've had in years. i mean, at least no more death threats right?

and whats up with strip clubs? i mean, u pay for parking, then pay an entry fee, THEN theres a 2 drink minimum, then you have the honor of paying a girl to sway drunkenly in front of you, THEN you gotta tip her

in summation... we need more north korean strip clubs.

EverfreeTree

I like trees.
Reaction score
i think we have the best relationship with north korea than we've had in years. i mean, at least no more death threats right?

and whats up with strip clubs? i mean, u pay for parking, then pay an entry fee, THEN theres a 2 drink minimum, then you have the honor of paying a girl to sway drunkenly in front of you, THEN you gotta tip her

in summation... we need more north korean strip clubs.

HelloHello

Reaction score
The day after Thanksgiving is a state holiday in about half the US States!

The Friday after Thanksgiving is a state holiday in California, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and West Virginia. Schools and universities are closed for the entire Thanksgiving weekend.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Title: What makes MTurk Workers Successful? The “Where’s The Object?” Game(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Grad Center [A314A410JOV1SU] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 45:00
Available: 1
Description: This task is designed to investigate whether visual processing ability influences MTurker success. In this HIT, we will assess visual processing through performance in the “Where’s the Object?” Game, in which you will be asked to identify an object within a busy image. In addition, you will complete several demographic questionnaires. The study will take approximately 15 minutes of your time. Those that complete the study will receive $1.00. However, depending on your performance, you will have the possibility to receive up to a $0.50 bonus. If there is a particular question you do not feel comfortable answering, you can skip it. Also, you will be able to quit the study at any time if you wish by not submitting your answers. Only those who are currently living in the United States are allowed to participate in this study. You must be 18 or older to participate. Please note this HIT must be completed on a computer. You cannot complete this HIT on a tablet or phone.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
not working on Mturk for $4/hr on your survey[/td][/tr]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.