11/21 - Very Vanyanka Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

optipfrog

Contributor
Reaction score
Alright I haven't done much the last few + hours. Had a bad internet day here but got my $20 and took care of some other stuff.
Best of luck to the overnighters.

Today's Projected Earnings: $21.44 + Bonuses: $0.45 = $21.89 (Exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8)
HITsValue
Viewed65$56.05
Submitted36$21.44
Approved36$21.44
Returned15$25.35
BonusesN/A$0.45

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
So long post in spoiler. But I'm sending it out because I had a thing happen today and it affected me greatly. And I know some of you here, for one reason or another, can relate. And I'm asking anyone who is willing to send out good vibes to the person who affected me.

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
So long post in spoiler. But I'm sending it out because I had a thing happen today and it affected me greatly. And I know some of you here, for one reason or another, can relate. And I'm asking anyone who is willing to send out good vibes to the person who affected me.

i'm all sorts of teary eyed, that was so well written. you're awesome. i hope nothing but good things for him!

Miriette

Shitpost Appreciator
Contributor
Reaction score

You and your mom seem like very kind people, and I'm sure he really appreciates how much you've done for him. I really hope he can get on that bus and change his life for good this time!

Reactions: tricker and <Gucci>

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score

The world needs a lot more people like you and your mother in it. That one act will hopefully change the rest of his life, maybe even save it.

Status
Not open for further replies.