11/20 - Wiggle Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minx2121

Reaction score
Good morning :) Took my son to the dentist before school this morning for his checkup....when did they start doing orthodontic preventative care? At first when they told me to schedule him with an orthodontist I thought they meant he needed braces! Then they explained they just keep an eye on the teeth to help prevent the need for braces or help prepare for them :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :eek::eek:....

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: What's your expectations for experts?(~ 13 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: David A Dunning [A2N0EK65M4HGDY] [TurkerView]
Description: This survey is interested in people's expectations for experts' ability and beliefs in their fields of expertise.
Duration: ~35min
Reward: $1.75
Qualifications:
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • Masters Exist
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96
  • Location In US
HIT Time: 7 min, 18 sec
Catchability: Great

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
So I spoke to someone at Amazon, and she couldn't help with my account. She said shed have to add me to a list of people that have called in with similar complaints about not "having permission" to use their bank account. So I guess we'll see. I hope it gets fixed for everyone.
I posted about this yesterday. They told me it's a known issue. Did you just add this bank account to AP?

Reactions: Charlene22

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Good morning :) Took my son to the dentist before school this morning for his checkup....when did they start doing orthodontic preventative care? At first when they told me to schedule him with an orthodontist I thought they meant he needed braces! Then they explained they just keep an eye on the teeth to help prevent the need for braces or help prepare for them :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :eek::eek:....
I remember them putting sealants on all my molars, it's the usual to help prevent food and stuff from getting stuck in the the crevices in the molars. Most Dentist will do that at some point, I think I had mine probably either end of grade school or middle school.

Reactions: Minx2121

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Judgments and Evaluations | Accept
Requester: Tatiana Sokolova [A204B3QO6FE9BF] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$17.02] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=3-7 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=2] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.88] [Fast=3.69] [Comm=1.80] [Fair=3.84] [Reviews=76] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Complete a 2-minute judgment survey and earn $0.30
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Minx2121

Reaction score
I remember them putting sealants on all my molars, it's the usual to help prevent food and stuff from getting stuck in the the crevices in the molars. Most Dentist will do that at some point, I think I had mine probably either end of grade school or middle school.
I was thinking that maybe I just don't remember that from when I was a kid haha, thank you for the input :D

• Love
Reactions: afallstarxfall

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Last edited:

Charlene22

Reaction score
I posted about this yesterday. They told me it's a known issue. Did you just add this bank account to AP?
Yes. I posted about it yesterday, too, and someone told me you had the same issue. I just wanted to ensure everyone e knew amazon is supposed to be working on it. I just added the bank account yesterday. Thankfully I can still add money to my other account if necessary.

Reactions: WillowWolf

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Opinion and Judgment Study(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: CoEvol Lab [AKO0UHB5162Q0] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$6.91] [Pay=Low] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.87] [Fast=4.57] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=4.67] [Reviews=47] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.60
Available: 50
Description: indicate your opinion about different aspects of society
Qualifications: Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

sarcasta

sleepy kitshark
Reaction score
Title: Qualifying Survey For Parent Reactions To Challenging Topics Study | Accept
Requester: CARE Lab [A3DDW7YIZZPJ6J] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$29.54] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Description: This survey is a brief demographic questionnaire to determine if you qualify for the main part of our study. If your responses indicate that you qualify for the second part of the study, you will see the study available to you on Mturk within one week.
Qualifications: Has taken screener DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Parenthood Status EqualTo 1

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Read a story and answer some questions, 7-8 minutes, earn $1.00 | PANDA
Requester: savitskylab [A2S82CCMBZUCVP] [TurkerView]
Description: Answer some questions, 7-8 minutes, earn $1.00
Duration: ~60min
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications:
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90
  • Location EqualTo US
HIT Time: 5 min, 11 sec
Catchability: Okay
Pros: Instant approval
It looks like there are variations of this survey, so you might get lucky and get one that doesn't require writing.
Cons: Two writing prompts requiring a minimum of 100 words.

sarcasta

sleepy kitshark
Reaction score
Title: [GET QUALIFICATION!] Answer the question and describe your reasoning | Accept
Requester: nlu.team [A3AIC7R7I0MVI2] Contact
TV: No Reviews
Reward: 0.15
Available: 100
Description: Read some articles and answer a question. Describe how you reached your answer in simple subject-verb-object sentences. This is qualification HITs. You will be assigned a qualification if your work is properly done (via manual checking). The qualification enables you to do more higher-reward HITs.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Reasoning Steps Annotation DoesNotExist ; Reasoning Step Qual Test Taken DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95

This is for a qual, so not the best paying. Fairly simple if you read the instructions thoroughly. Must do at least 5; I did 10 to be safe LOL

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Five proposals from Congress(~ 12 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Suthan Krishnarajan [A3OD1FP66BF9J5] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.30] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=3-7 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 30:00
Available: 2
Description: survey

Title: Recalling Behaviors at Work(~ 7 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Francesca Gino [A7UGWI9OLR2WN] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$20.60] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 35:00
Available: 0
Description: Researchers at Harvard would like to invite you to participate in a study about behaviors at work. The study will last for up to 7 minutes and you will receive $1.00 for your participation. You will be asked to write about some behaviors that others have engaged in at your place of work. This study will take place online. You will first be asked to answer some screening and attention check questions. You may be redirected to the end of the survey if you do not meet the inclusion criteria. To participate, you must work full-time or part-time and have a manger or supervisor. You must answer the attention check correctly to move on to the rest of the survey. You will then be asked to answer a series of open-ended and demographic questions.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Work Speed & Efficiency study, 10-12 min. -- Earn up to $2.25 (Bonus for speed & accuracy) | Accept
Requester: MCM [A294VX5I7FM0HR] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.84] [Pay=Good] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.83] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=4.83] [Reviews=37] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 1 day
Description: Study on how people work and respond to different compensation systems. Enter the primary phone number of the Mayor’s Office and the current mayor’s name for each city/town listed and give feedback on your experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.