Title: The Reasons for Supporting or Opposing a Minimum Wage | Accept
Requester: David Fairris [A1JSTN6KF24GQJ] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 12:00
Available: 1
Description: This survey explores the reasons for why some people support and others oppose the minimum wage, and also how these views might change depending on the labor market consequences of, and policy alternatives to, a minimum wage.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 79; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.2
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
masters, 7 min, watch the f ing timer.[/td][/tr]
8.5 min for me... and some dense reading. I had to reread a few of those questions 2 or 3 times

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
Zoltars

Ok, so coke - work better - more coke - work even better- more coke - even better?

Is this the secret to everlasting life and productivity? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ONLY, and I mean ONLY if putting stuff up your nose doesn't give you sinus infections. The whole work more - more money - more coke cycle doesn't work to well when you feel like death.

I don't know anything about this. Edit Also it was a long time ago, and not while working

Last edited:

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
It's common sense that you have to have a title to buy or sell a car, right? Everyone knows you can't register a car or get a tag with no title, yeah?

esprit-hyperdoux

Crowd Disappointer
Requester
Contributor
Reaction score
It's common sense that you have to have a title to buy or sell a car, right? Everyone knows you can't register a car or get a tag with no title, yeah?
i guess i don't have much common sense but honestly it sounds like something that would vary between legal jurisdictions

FrenchToast

Reaction score
I believe in most states you can get a title after buying a car with a bill of sale. However its a hassle and much easier for the seller to get a replacement title before selling the vehicle.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
i guess i don't have much common sense but honestly it sounds like something that would vary between legal jurisdictions
Maybe it's just my state, but without a title you do not legally own the car. The problem I'm having is we're buying a car from a family member who seems to think a bill of sale is all we need. If I walked into the courthouse to register it with no title, they would probably laugh. Now the family member is angry at us because we insist on having the mandatory legal document and she's like "I lost it, oh well!"
Do not do business with family members people, just don't. :facepalm2:

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
now THAT's common sense! in fact never buy or sell a car to anyone you're even friendly with, unless a) the buyer really likes repairing cars, or b) you're prepared to burn this relationship
It's from my mother-in-law and her husband who is a 30 year master mechanic, so once we get this title thing taken care of, we're supposedly set. haha I'm going to call the courthouse and hope there is some way to get this taken care of. :incog:

Reactions: esprit-hyperdoux

FrenchToast

Reaction score
For Zs, I'm getting a lot of google sites with just a list of app downloads. No like business names or anything. I'm copying whatever is in the link (/site/whatever) as the business name. Does that sound about right? Or?

Status
Not open for further replies.