Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Attractiveness | Accept
Requester: farnaz [A3GIA4MG6ADUWI] Contact
TV: Hrly=$20.19 | Pay=Generous | Approval=~24 hrs | Comm=Excellent | Rej=0 | Blk=0
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Tell us how attractive you find the people in the picture
Qualifications: None
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.11

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Is the review genuine or deceptive? | Accept
Requester: Chenhao Tan [A1CI7LU7ACZJJG] Contact
TV: Hrly=$18.91 | Pay=Good | Approval=~24 hrs | Comm=Unrated | Rej=0 | Blk=0
TO: Pay=3.19 | Fast=3.89 | Comm=3.40 | Fair=4.11 | Reviews=20 | ToS=0
Reward: 2.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Description: Decide if the review is genuine or deceptive. We expect 15-20 minutes for this task. You will be paid $2.5 for this task and additional $0.05 for each correctly predicted instances. This study requires you to be able to distinguish green from red.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US

jan

Reaction score
So, for the few interested in the saga of my broken pinkie that I didn't realize was broken for weeks, then taped myself - and took off splint on Sat and freaked because it was still puffy and wouldn't bend

Had an x-ray finally and it's fine. He said it will take weeks to restore functionality and it healed well.

(Huge relief!)

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Watch a short video and answer some questions | PANDA
Requester: ResearchVideo [A35I9AGZTAWCAT] [TurkerView]
Description: You will have to watch a video on a specific topic and then answer some questions about the video's topic. No previous knowledge is required!
Duration: ~14min
Reward: $1.70
Qualifications:
  • PrevVideoCreator DoesNotExis
  • US High School Graduate EqualTo 1
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
  • Location EqualTo US
HIT Time: 9 min, 40 sec
Catchability: Great
Pros: Interesting Topic
Cons: The video is a little over 3 minutes and a little disappointing. You have to just read every page, but the timing is really awful. One page with a short paragraph just sits there forever, but two pages with a lot of content move forward too quickly to really read through everything.
Quite a lot of repetitive bubbles after the video.

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
So I finally linked my bank account to Amazon and when I went to withdraw an error comes up that says you do not have permission to withdraw. Anybody know what's up?
I know a lot of people have problems linking new accounts, which is pretty much why I've never changed mine even though i want to. I "think" MinkyMona @MinkyMona was having this problem the other day when she added a new account . She might be able to tell you how she got it taken care of.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Survey on how individuals perform various tasks alone and in teams(≈ 7 minutes) | Accept
Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] Contact
TV: Hrly=$20.33 | Pay=Good | Approval=~24 hrs | Comm=Excellent | Rej=2 | Blk=0
TO: Pay=4.15 | Fast=4.70 | Comm=4.15 | Fair=4.79 | Reviews=538 | ToS=3
Reward: 0.70
Duration: 15:00
Description: Please note: This study cannot be performed on a mobile device. Participants trying to take the survey from a mobile device will be screened and will not get payment for the study. In this study you will first perform an online individual task. Afterwards, you will be invited to the next parts of the study, which will involve tasks that you will perform as part of a team. For these team tasks, you will be a part of a virtual team. To assist us in matching participants to teams for the next parts of the study, you will be asked to answer a few short questions about yourself. Your answers will be used by our algorithm to create an anonymous profile of you that will be shared with other participants. Then, you will be asked to read an anonymous profile created for another participant and rate for the next parts of the study his/her fit for a particular role in a team.
Qualifications: da758708 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; SurveyGroup [1607] DoesNotExist ; TP Panel: -1558646501 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US; Exc: [-1889929506-181170] DoesNotExist

alk69

Reaction score
So, for the few interested in the saga of my broken pinkie that I didn't realize was broken for weeks, then taped myself - and took off splint on Sat and freaked because it was still puffy and wouldn't bend

Had an x-ray finally and it's fine. He said it will take weeks to restore functionality and it healed well.

(Huge relief!)
You just have to be more careful of giving the finger to anyone.

Reactions: SisphyeanTurker

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score

(Huge relief!)

yay!

Reactions: jan and 4ourfuture

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
jokes on you because I haven't had any for a while
edit: is it joke's (joke is) or jokes (multiple jokes)?
it is possessive - joke's (is) on you . Plural would be "jokes are on you" and tht person would be in a world of hurt :)

Reactions: themildone

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: A 30 minute Remesh Conversation about stuff - 11:45am EST | PANDA
Requester: remesh [A32BFAN07OQKZN] (Req TV): $13.54/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.85] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 3.77] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
A 30 minute Remesh conversation about stuff - 11:45am EST start time
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1