11/19 - Dark Side of the Moog Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I feel the pressure as well. It makes it more frustrating because we know how much we're capable of making on mturk, but it/the requesters don't always cooperate and we're left with underpaid garbage or crickets more often than we used to be it seems.
Really not sure what has happened, I was always consistently a 50 dollar a day person and I don't hit that very often anymore.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Did 4 pins then I got kicked out cause I missed a gold question on all of them supposedly lol. I feel like the gold question doesn't even follow their own guidelines or something.
my theory is that its there way of putting a 5 cap on. seems like everyone is missing the golden pins on all of them.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
PE: 27.06 now. Goal is $20/day. Now going for some gravy so I won't have to deal with trying to turk on what will be a dead Thanksgiving.
couple thanksgivings ago, I made bank. Will it be dead? prolly. however there is always a chance some tasty batch will drop

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey now, I pay all the bills and I never buy anything without telling my girlfriend I'm going to buy it first. We aren't all that way.
Haha well, he literally pays all the bills, aside from internet and groceries. Now that he actually needs help and I'm like...oh umm....yeah about that, I can't pick up a bill this month...I can see his frustration. Since he makes like 15 times more than me and I can't even help him with some small bills. Makes me feel like a huge pile of horse shit.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Also for the record, Red Dead 2 is the best game ever, great purchase.

Reactions: 4ourfuture

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Also for the record, Red Dead 2 is the best game ever, great purchase.
This is another reason I have been telling him to just buy it. It isn't going on sale for Black Friday from what I gather, so he finally caved this morning it seems. I've been telling him for a few weeks "You work your ass off for us all the time, buy yourself this damn game." He finally did and I'm excited for him. I know I won't be able to get my hands on it for a while though which sucks but oh well.

Reactions: katarina

Devil_Dawg

Contributor
Reaction score
This is another reason I have been telling him to just buy it. It isn't going on sale for Black Friday from what I gather, so he finally caved this morning it seems. I've been telling him for a few weeks "You work your ass off for us all the time, buy yourself this damn game." He finally did and I'm excited for him. I know I won't be able to get my hands on it for a while though which sucks but oh well.
He has to go to work, snag that shit whilst he's gone.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yea no sales...just know that the story is roughly 60 hours and..when online comes out it's going to go on and on like GTA 5's does.

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
Dude my girlfriends mom said half breed one year I was like good lord you can't being saying that and she was all like "why"..I get she's like 70 but damn.
My mom still uses this term and many choice other ones.

Devil_Dawg

Contributor
Reaction score
Dude my girlfriends mom said half breed one year I was like good lord you can't being saying that and she was all like "why"..I get she's like 70 but damn.
yea, that shit wouldn't fly here with me. I can't stand that shit and have no qualms calling it out no matter who.

Reactions: Liz and savvy
Status
Not open for further replies.