11/19 - Dark Side of the Moog Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Afternoon. Noah was rejecting Merovign @Merovign ?
Just in case I wasn't clear earlier, no. Just not doing them (like so many others) because, as described, not a very possible task. Which probably means there's a "trick" to the instructions that isn't obvious (or is counter-intuitive).

I will probably go run errands this afternoon, I'll bet Noah will answer right after I leave.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Just in case I wasn't clear earlier, no. Just not doing them (like so many others) because, as described, not a very possible task. Which probably means there's a "trick" to the instructions that isn't obvious (or is counter-intuitive).

I will probably go run errands this afternoon, I'll bet Noah will answer right after I leave.
Oh. Don't even know which ones you are talking about lol!! I don't like the tell the bot to create a world ones. I like the follow the instructions.

Edit: I also didn't read the forum before asking you if he was rejecting. Sorry.

Last edited:

GRR

Reaction score
~5 mins. (short timer)

Title: The Reasons for Supporting or Opposing a Minimum Wage | Accept
Requester: David Fairris [A1JSTN6KF24GQJ] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 12:00
Available: 1
Description: This survey explores the reasons for why some people support and others oppose the minimum wage, and also how these views might change depending on the labor market consequences of, and policy alternatives to, a minimum wage.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 79; Location EqualTo US

took me 4 mins

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
~2:20

Title: Evaluation of Context Words | Accept
Requester: Semantica [A1VT3LKEV4DSIO] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=15.00] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Evaluate context words (to be explained).
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US

esprit-hyperdoux

Crowd Disappointer
Requester
Contributor
Reaction score
You know how most people search for minecraft houses to try to use them as a guide or blueprint to make their own cool looking thing? These images are not that. It's hard to imagine the search term Noah must've entered to get so many crappy minecraft structures. Many of them are more like chunks of floating blocks or debris leftover after a TNT cannon has fired than actual houses.

Apparently, we're supposed to come up with 15 different house structural components, but the most detailed model I've found so far only had eight, and that was a stretch.
yeah i mean i figured that you can't exactly count on the typical minecraft "house" to be much more than some dirt blocks with a door, but it sounds like these ones aren't even that lol. also, the "components" aren't even listed? are you meant to have a degree in architecture to do this hit or something

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh. Don't even know which ones you are talking about lol!! I don't like the tell the bot to create a world ones. I like the follow the instructions.

Edit: I also didn't read the forum before asking you if he was rejecting. Sorry.
Is okay. I never read the forum either.

Wait a minute...

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
yeah i mean i figured that you can't exactly count on the typical minecraft "house" to be much more than some dirt blocks with a door, but it sounds like these ones aren't even that lol. also, the "components" aren't even listed? are you meant to have a degree in architecture to do this hit or something
Yeah I got 12 out of that one and it's the most complex I've seen.

Part of me, a small part, wants to take one for the team and see if I get an approval or rejection. I only have one rejection so far, maybe I should start a collection!

LisaPisa

Reaction score
No, the components aren't listed. That's where we come in. It does say we can't use the block types as names, so it seems like the components in your house (which is nicer than most of the ones I saw in the HIT, BTW) would be things like foundation, door, roof, chimney, etc. Is that your house? That roof and those vines took a while.

Reactions: esprit-hyperdoux

Dark Jade

Reaction score
Does anyone else do these?

Title: Process the URL | PANDA
Requester: Indeed AggOps [AH1VVH20DQZN9] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: 3.00] [Fair: 2.60] [Comm: 2.67] [Fast: 4.00]
Description:
Please go to the listed URL and check to see if there are any jobs on this website.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1661
Reward: $0.08
Qualifications: Masters Exists ;

Reactions: WillowWolf

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
the one that I looked at before returning it could barely even be considered a structure. and there were only really 3 or 4 textures at most. It made me feel apprehensive about labeling dirt wall 15 times...

Status
Not open for further replies.