Not open for further replies.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Rating online health advice | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Madison Sauls [A2XCVG7CC4X6H5] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 3] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $20.00/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$4.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: In this study you will rate online health advice and answer other questions.
Requirements: MS Block past workers DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8
Opened: 3:32:11 PM
Submitted: 3:46:51 PM
Time: 14:40
Hourly: $16.36

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
Title: Sentence completion task(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Campanelli Luca [A34V7QOJ3FJ4BG] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.10] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 23] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$5.50
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Description: You will be presented with a list of sentences, which have missing words. Your task is to write down one plausible word to complete each sentence.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Exc: [65256-64667] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

caught this eventually, takes 15-20m

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
We took her to 21 Pilots last year and it was crazy how expensive it was . 2 beers was over 20$, and water was 6$ a bottle. WTH. Then parking etc...but it was her first concert and dad and I have tried to make sure each kid got to have that one big concert in their youth that was memorable. I've done Greenday, the Killers, HIM w/Apocalyptica, Slipknot, and 21 pilots as their 1st,lol. My kids have varied taste. The most expensive was Avenged Sevenfold which was outside and water was 9$ a bottle!
Wow, you guys are awesome parents. Sometimes those places will let you bring in outside food or drink if it's sealed. I would look at the venue site before going, because everything is always so expensive. I'll usually have a beer or two before going in and then maybe one there, but I always eat before going. Hopefully you can figure something out that's more affordable! I can't believe how much money venues make off of this stuff.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Investigating Decision Making and Personality Correlates of Behavior: Part One | PANDA
Requester: Michael Amlung [A3RZY16MTWMWWP] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.33] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 4.50] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 7] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $10.00/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$2.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 2
Description: This is a research study on the relationships between personality traits and decision-making preferences and various lifestyle behaviors such as substance use, driving behaviors and stress
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US-AK, US-CA, US-CO, US-DC, US-MA, US-ME, US-NV, US-OR, US-WA; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;

Reactions: <Gucci>

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Todd Drogo was not quite as successful as his older brother.
With a name like Todd....Todd is my cousin who had the neogeo when everyone else was struggling to afford the ATARI, and won the spelling bee, and is probably literally a 40 year old virgin. Todd, smh.

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content: appearance of breasts before and after plastic surgery. | PANDA
Requester: Jon McGee [A363GW637G7V8R] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Reward: $2.00
Duration: 60 minutes
Description: This survey has 17 sets of nude breast photos. You are asked to compare and rate each set of breasts for 5 qualities. Estimated completion time by Survey Monkey is 10 minutes. No saving or photography of images is allowed.
Requirements: Masters has been granted; Adult Content Qualification is 1;

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content: appearance of breasts before and after plastic surgery. | PANDA
Description: This survey has 17 sets of nude breast photos. You are asked to compare and rate each set of breasts for 5 qualities. Estimated completion time by Survey Monkey is 10 minutes. No saving or photography of images is allowed.

"We need your opinion about the appearance of 17 sets of breast photos."

HOTY

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score

I've never hated masters more.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Wow, you guys are awesome parents. Sometimes those places will let you bring in outside food or drink if it's sealed. I would look at the venue site before going, because everything is always so expensive. I'll usually have a beer or two before going in and then maybe one there, but I always eat before going. Hopefully you can figure something out that's more affordable! I can't believe how much money venues make off of this stuff.
Thanks, we try to roll with the punches, would rather be the house all the kids are at kind of thing. All this talk has me looking for all my old SD cards, I have the boys crowdsurfing at Papa Roach somewhere. My younger son and his friend made it to the stage, my oldest is 6 foot five and 200 pounds, not so much. The video is funny. our bucketlist is to volunteer together as a family at Bonnaroo. I'm waiting for Ella to be a little bit older to do that though.

Reactions: <Gucci>

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.