11/17- Fresh Bread Friday

If you were going to bake bread, what would you make today?

• White or Wheat Bread

Votes: 17 10.6%
  • Cinnamon Rolls

Votes: 36 22.5%
  • Zucchini Bread

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Banana Bread

Votes: 42 26.3%
  • Pumpkin Bread

Votes: 19 11.9%
  • Pepperoni & Cheese Bread

Votes: 15 9.4%
  • Give Me Tacos Or Give Me Death!

Votes: 15 9.4%
  • Hand Sanitizer

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Turkleton

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Great...so I cash out on Prolific to try and see how their forms work for money transactions. I thought it would be like sending money to Amazon's account page, with additional options to check how much and which area of their store I could store it in but nope. I just sent my money to an account that doesn't even exist and it won't let me stop it.
message them asap!

optipfrog

Contributor
Reaction score
Great...so I cash out on Prolific to try and see how their forms work for money transactions. I thought it would be like sending money to Amazon's account page, with additional options to check how much and which area of their store I could store it in but nope. I just sent my money to an account that doesn't even exist and it won't let me stop it.
Email them. I had a problem before about sending payment to my email on file with the wrong paypal I wanted it to go to. Was able to resolve it in less than a day. Be sure to read paypal stuff about converting currency, it can be confusing at first.

WarmPotato

Reaction score
message them asap!
Email them. I had a problem before about sending payment to my email on file with the wrong paypal I wanted it to go to. Was able to resolve it in less than a day. Be sure to read paypal stuff about converting currency, it can be confusing at first.
I just sent them a message and I'll see what happens. I wasn't sure which site to sign up for (Circle or Paypal) so I just wanted to see if Prolific had additional options that Amazon does or does not have. Haha. :/

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
I just sent them a message and I'll see what happens. I wasn't sure which site to sign up for (Circle or Paypal) so I just wanted to see if Prolific had additional options that Amazon does or does not have. Haha. :/
use circle, its free! paypal has a fee now.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
:nonono: Banana Bread is gonna win.
I only like my banana bread, does that count. Of course, I only like my anything...lol. Except my dads spaghetti, but he dies over 20 years ago so that ain't happening, but I did dream a few months ago about eating at this house and it was his spaghetti, best dream ever! Sorry, I digress.

Status
Not open for further replies.