11/16 - We're Immersed on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazmat

@__@
Reaction score
I would just like to point out, the old mturkgrinders and the new turkhubbers like this forum and the people here. We think you are cool and hope you guys think the same of us.

There is room in this here internet world for multiple mturk forums to get along and be happy.

DorthyZbornak

Golden
Contributor
Reaction score
morning all.
just saw Holiday Inn on broadway. not sure if same as movie.
Looks like it follows the same plotline(ish), but uses more of Irv's catalog. Check out the original if you liked the play!

Reactions: booboo33

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I would just like to point out, the old mturkgrinders and the new turkhubbers like this forum and the people here. We think you are cool and hope you guys think the same of us.

There is room in this here internet world for multiple mturk forums to get along and be happy.

Unless you like pineapple on pizza, then I'm declaring forum war.

jml

Midnight Marauder
Reaction score

Yeah we have no problem with the new forum at all. It's all good

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score

Yes, there is. I posted over there yesterday. :p I don't think there's going to be any issues, and we wish you guys the best of luck. I think it'll be a lot better off with ChrisTurk @ChrisTurk running it. It never seems to work out well with a non-turker running a turking forum.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
That's another funny thing...many of them are bailing on MTG and started their own forum (gee, that sounds familiar).
They're probably nervous about Z bailing on them because they've already had another Z bail on them, amiright?

Reactions: SquishyFluffkin

atm518

Reaction score
Just got home after dropping the wife off at work, no Z's today?

Reactions: kryss
Status
Not open for further replies.