Title: Short survey about grocery shopping(~ 6 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Johnson School BSL [A708YWZMMMGCY] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.01] [Pay=4.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.02] [Fast=4.90] [Comm=3.56] [Fair=4.48] [Reviews=59] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=4.42] [Pen=1.00 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=60%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 30:00
Available: 36
Description: Indicate your purchase intention for a series of products, and answer some questions. Three selection criteria questions at front (see instructions)
Qualifications: Exc: [116660-116071] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm improving. I've started trash talking my computer. I just did one, and I swear to you, I was like "YEAH YOU CAN'T GUESS THAT, CAN YOU, YOU POS??" lmfao

Maybe we'll get smarter doing them?
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Despairagus

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
glad to see more people banking off user testing sites. congrats!

how do u like intellizoom? do they still take forever to pay?
I much prefer Usertesting's payment scheme, but I give Intellizoom the nod on the rest. their recorder is less cumbersome, their interface is easier and the hit rate of passing the screeners is much better. also, the work they both (usertesting and intellizoom) have you do is almost always better paying and easier than anything on mturk.

Last edited:
Reactions: thedorchannel

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm improving. I've started trash talking my computer. I just did one, and I swear to you, I was like "YEAH YOU CAN'T GUESS THAT, CAN YOU, YOU POS??" lmfao

Maybe we'll get smarter doing them?
I'm starting to get the hang of it. Apparently you are right. It wants off the wall stupid shit. I did that a few times and it happily accepted.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But I just got another one!!

Reactions: thedorchannel

HelloHello

Reaction score
wrong hit

Last edited:

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm starting to get the hang of it. Apparently you are right. It wants off the wall stupid shit. I did that a few times and it happily accepted.
Yes lmao it wants stuff like not real people thoughts.

Reactions: Kennedy

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Your Personality(~ 150 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Personality Lab [A1B79Z96C2AJ2K] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$3.45] [Pay=1.50] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.72] [Fast=3.56] [Comm=2.20] [Fair=4.10] [Reviews=132] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=2.79] [Pen=0.04 days] [Res=100%] [Rec=20%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 5.00
Duration: 4:00:00
Available: 3
Description: Your Personality: Seeking persons who are currently or have been in some form of mental health treatment
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [3679860-115976] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Really VERY long but I was instantly approved.[/td][/tr]

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Alexandria Tip: You don't have to change all the words when it's not validated, sometimes you can only change one and it works. Idk if everyone already knew that or not.

Reactions: Kennedy

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Sondi @Sondi

Claire the pastry chef returned to Bon Apetit, she's going to be making new videos!

I have no one else to share that news with. Also she had left before, in case you didn't know.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Sondi @Sondi

Claire the pastry chef returned to Bon Apetit, she's going to be making new videos!

I have no one else to share that news with. Also she had left before, in case you didn't know.
I didn't know she left but I noticed the video the other day where she makes sno balls :thinking:

also hi!

Reactions: Merovign and Pleco

ellie_v

Reaction score
is Alexandria a new requester? i feel like i'm too stupid to be doing this and don't want rejections lol.

Reactions: Merovign

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Alexandria Tip: You don't have to change all the words when it's not validated, sometimes you can only change one and it works. Idk if everyone already knew that or not.
I knew it, but end up changing several words because it still knows what's up lol. I did find a thesaurus helped me on a few :)

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
I JUST GOT PAID FOR WATCHING CAT VIDEOS! MWUHAHAHAHA!
This gave me intense nostalgia for Giphy batches. (Which weren't cat videos so much as they were random gifs, for you folk newer to Turking, but there were frequently sometimes cats! And on more than one occasion that I was around for, the batches actually did last all day. Ah, the long-ago...)

Reactions: Merovign
Status
Not open for further replies.