Status
Not open for further replies.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Give detailed, honest feedback on a webpage | PANDA
Requester: John Turner [A3JR071FW3XG7R] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.27] [Fair: 4.27] [Comm: 3.89] [Fast: 4.58]
Description:
Give detailed, honest feedback on a single webpage
Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
They're kind of everywhere? But I think they're growing a lot right now and doing really well. I grew up in the Midwest too, so we always went when we were kids. Before the new one opened there was one like 3 miles away from me, which is... forever... in Philly driving time. New one is only like 8min :)
I was just commenting on the other post because everywhere i've lived they have never been too far away from me. I just haven't kept up with news and stuff as they're growing as I have one always around the corner.

I live in South Louisiana...we don't have many options here... Walmart, Albertsons and some local ones with super high prices.

* We try and buy produce directly from the farmer...ect but still need other things haha
I grew up in Wisconsin and Illinois. Both states are big with Wal-Mart (what states aren't) Hy-Vee, and Aldi.

Reactions: Sondi

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Good enough for me. It's your fault, this is why we have to stop letting the English in this country, they ruined Zoltars for everyone and they keep saying mum instead of mom.
So time to build another wall is what you're saying...

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Some of these captions are so off it's hilarious, like the people had no concept of what things are. One said, " A white shark swimming in the water". It was a dolphin.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Damnit. I actually got the baby down for a nap at 8 and now no Zoltars. *sigh*

Looks like it's back to the post-election survey apocalypse.

Debatesmith

I post GIF's more than I actually work
Contributor
Reaction score
I guess my bad guys. Im not normally up for Z's and it looks like I scared them away

SkipTransit

I'm Bigger on the Inside
Contributor
Reaction score
A no Zolt's morning is good practice for when they finally stop posting altogether is the way I look at it. Not that this will happen in the near future or anything, so I don't want to spread fear in the herd. Just can't take anything on the MTruck for granted except a kick in the nethers when you least expect it.

Digital day laboring is made of chaos and "write a paragraph for 5 mins about your deepest fears".

Status
Not open for further replies.