11/12 - Two-Dog Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
aveline @aveline Oh yeah, I've been meaning to tell you that sometimes ignored posts show on the Neon theme. Like, the content of the post will be hidden, but the post will show otherwise. I'm not sure what circumstances cause that though

Reactions: aveline and Kerek

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
aveline @aveline Oh yeah, I've been meaning to tell you that sometimes ignored posts show on the Neon theme. Like, the content of the post will be hidden, but the post will show otherwise. I'm not sure what circumstances cause that though
Okay, thank you for letting me know. I'll look into it.

Reactions: Kerek and ducky

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
What's the nuts and bolts? Post PE's using a special new tag similar to the Hit Time tag or will this feature simply look for a "PE:" and assume it's a PE post to hide from those that don't want to see them?
It just looks for common phrases that are usually included in earnings posts, like PE, Projected Earnings, Today's Submitted HITs, etc. It's sort of a work in progress, so I'll need to fine tune it a bit as I see what it picks up and what it doesn't.

Reactions: cb456

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
but the price to earnings p/e ratio posts are going to suffer

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Survey: Purchase Plans ( ~7 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Survey Lab [AYKW6XYZ0WHES] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.07] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.96] [Fast=4.08] [Comm=3.50] [Fair=4.14] [Reviews=27] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.90
Duration: 20:00
Available: 0
Description: An 7-minute (approx.) survey about something you'd like to purchase; you will be asked to type in some answers
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
Don't let all their PE shame talk stop you from posting your PE, i like seeing PEs to see how "on track" i am with other people. goodnight o/
I was going to ask him if that's why he didn't post like he does every night. I"m glad you said something. ❤ I love seeing everyone's PE. I've told people before I never would have stuck with Mturk years ago, if I hadn't seen some of the high earnings posted in the forums. Seeing that potential seriously motivated me to end up doing this full time.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I was going to ask him if that's why he didn't post like he does every night. I"m glad you said something. ❤ I love seeing everyone's PE. I've told people before I never would have stuck with Mturk years ago, if I hadn't seen some of the high earnings posted in the forums. Seeing that potential seriously motivated me to end up doing this full time.
Right, when i was just new and i kept seeing CJs PE most night i was like...hmm, wonder how i can do that, and slowly but surely i kept raising my PE.

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Right, when i was just new and i kept seeing CJs PE most night i was like...hmm, wonder how i can do that, and slowly but surely i kept raising my PE.
I'm in the minority, but the way people use to post on this forum years ago made me a bit cynical about why they're posted. I also find it really demotivating when I'm on a bad streak, just makes me feel worse for not being good enough. But obviously other people feel the opposite

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm in the minority, but the way people use to post on this forum years ago made me a bit cynical about why they're posted. I also find it really demotivating when I'm on a bad streak, just makes me feel worse for not being good enough. But obviously other people feel the opposite
I get that too, especially since my PE isn't too hot again. I guess i see it more as a challenge than demotivational.

Finn Mertens

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Reaction score
Title: Short Research Study | Accept
Requester: Jennifer Hirsch [A2WRQDDB0APXUM] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$24.60] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.61] [Fast=4.89] [Comm=4.80] [Fair=4.78] [Reviews=31] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.70
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Answer a survey
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US

Took me 6 and half minutes but I'm eating so it can be done quicker for sure

Reactions: thismegan
Status
Not open for further replies.