11/12 - Spyder Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

coosa

Crivens!
Contributor
Reaction score
:eek: Is someone actually doing those Sergey HITs? I just noticed the number has dropped drastically.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Sooo, the monster decided it would be a fun idea to paint random lines on her face, and now her face is covered in thick black face paint and it's so funny because her first picture has this huge smile and the last one she realized the paint wasn't washing off and she looks like a perfect picture of "I've made a terrible mistake."

and I'm so amused right now.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Sooo, the monster decided it would be a fun idea to paint random lines on her face, and now her face is covered in thick black face paint and it's so funny because her first picture has this huge smile and the last one she realized the paint wasn't washing off and she looks like a perfect picture of "I've made a terrible mistake."

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score

You should kik that at me.

Reactions: Jaded and kryss
Status
Not open for further replies.