11/12 - Montage Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
ok all sassiness aside, I'm confused because glitter comes in tons of colors...
I'm just being ridiculous, it's not supposed to make sense. :p

edit: But I really do like how shimmery snow is, and if that were a color it would be my favorite.

your talking to Jaded @Jaded ,confusion is natural
but also this.

Last edited:

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
How long do the Noah hits take to approve usually? I'm not sure how many I should do. I've managed to get 4 so far. They are pretty easy but I'm always nervous when working on a requester I haven't done before
In the past chat hits have approved within a few days (but I usually do the Masters batch ones) but Noah hits have been known to go the full 30 day AA on hits like this also. As far as being safe to do, Noah hits are some of the safest. Lots of people have been blocked from working on some of his hits temporarily, some people have reported being perma-blocked, but I haven't seen any reports of rejections. If you're putting in an effort, they'll get approved.

largeeyes

Reaction score
Read that as Montag Monday.....been in Germany too long.

Reactions: Jaded

TabethaC

Reaction score
Opps, doubled answered. Sorry didn't mean to mess up

Last edited:

TabethaC

Reaction score
In the past chat hits have approved within a few days (but I usually do the Masters batch ones) but Noah hits have been known to go the full 30 day AA on hits like this also. As far as being safe to do, Noah hits are some of the safest. Lots of people have been blocked from working on some of his hits temporarily, some people have reported being perma-blocked, but I haven't seen any reports of rejections. If you're putting in an effort, they'll get approved.
Okay thanks

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I love snow. It's beautiful :)
it is so freaking relaxing and quiet and still and magical. i don't like driving in it, but riding a horse through fresh snow is literally one of my favorite things to do on this planet. or run my dog through it.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
it is so freaking relaxing and quiet and still and magical. i don't like driving in it, but riding a horse through fresh snow is literally one of my favorite things to do on this planet. or run my dog through it.
that fresh snow crunch.

God I need to move.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Morning!

My kid gets most of his braces off today (the bottom front four will stay on until next week, still unclear as to why, something about they shift so fast, yadda yadda, may understand more after today's appointment).

I'm all excited so when he got up and was eating I started to talk to him about it and he held up his hand and said, "Mom, let it go. I just don't want any fanfare, no excitement, don't make a big deal out of it, just let it be a thing that happens."

:eek::jawdrop: :arghh:

My whole turking career is to pay for those damn things! I'm invested, like 9K invested in this venture!

I was crushed.

So I talked him into letting me make a big deal out of it NEXT week, when he gets the final four off.

He is grateful for them, realizes it is a privilege to get braces and I worked hard to pay for them, but da-ham, kiddo, way to crush Mom's excitement. (also, way to be a great teenager, at least he's a normal one, lol!)

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
I've done 16 of these chit chat Noahs so far. I have no idea when to expect a cap, soft block, or perma-block.

Status
Not open for further replies.