11/12 - Montage Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
How do people get there Vicky quals revoked? Is it by failing enough of the HITs?
I think they dump you if you get a certain % of questions wrong on a batch. I make like 5 mistakes a batch because I press the wrong key but I've had the qual for 3 years now.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
hey guys,

I like to do the foxtrot fixing grammar/copy editing HITs. The only issue is that they are all different pay amounts based on length (I'm assuming). Is there a way to put a PANDA in panda crazy for any of his hits no matter the value? Thanks
do a requester search in PC

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I think they dump you if you get a certain % of questions wrong on a batch. I make like 5 mistakes a batch because I press the wrong key but I've had the qual for 3 years now.
So I guess you do a lot so you're good, but if you'd only done 5 you'd' be screwed? I know some requesters like to check random ones and if those are wrong, then they decide to revoke qual/reject all hits/block you.

Reactions: Metallica

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
How do people get there Vicky quals revoked? Is it by failing enough of the HITs?
One time when it was OCMP5 emails went out that they were reviewing hits. Some got scary ass emails saying "bring up your accuracy or else" and some just got their quals revoked flat out. Others got emails saying they were reviewed and were doing ok. So, that sounded to me like they were getting a bunch of bad work and conducted a review.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
One time when it was OCMP5 emails went out that they were reviewing hits. Some got scary ass emails saying "bring up your accuracy or else" and some just got their quals revoked flat out. Others got emails saying they were reviewed and were doing ok. So, that sounded to me like they were getting a bunch of bad work and conducted a review.
They used to email?

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
So I guess you do a lot so you're good, but if you'd only done 5 you'd' be screwed? I know some requesters like to check random ones and if those are wrong, then they decide to revoke qual/reject all hits/block you.
That's a pretty good question, and one I can't answer confidently. I don't think they'd do it like that though. More like they plant golden questions (kinda like pinterest) and check how many you got right vs wrong and if you got more wrong, you get the boot. If you have more questions it would probably be best to take it to PM :p

Reactions: turkleton

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Did you see Liz @Liz's doggos?
yesss I love her doggos. She sends me pics of them in exchange for babies.

Well, pictures of them anyway.

So if I do a search with the requester info and just leave the Group ID empty it will work? Sorry I'm really new, not sure about all of the terms
Oh, welcome! I actualy can't remember for sure, but if it does need a group id you can still switch it to requester once you add it and it'll work.

edit: I'm watching tv while typing and have no idea if any of this made sense. Someone else be better with description for them

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh, welcome! I actualy can't remember for sure, but if it does need a group id you can still switch it to requester once you add it and it'll work.
Right, I've tried this and it didn't seem to pick them up but it might have just been bad timing, I'll try again. Thanks! Wish he would dump a bunch at once instead of trickle a few out an hour with short windows of time to do them. They only pay OK most of the time but I enjoy the work.

Reactions: Jaded
Status
Not open for further replies.