11/12 - Montage Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I have never been so disappointed. The fantasy of getting the 5's qual is much better than the reality of the 5s qual.

Kind of sarcastic. Kind of not.
Yeah... your weekly earnings would actually probably drop if you were to focus too much time on OCMP5s.

I experienced the same with getting the Sergey 2016 Centrality qual several weeks ago, then promptly missed the more-lucrative newer qual shortly after.

Last edited:

HelloHello

Reaction score
:twohearts: :dollarsign:

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from StanfordNeuroAILab for work related to 3D5G8J4N5B4L0RCEMH2O25LTNVSVT7.
The value of your bonus is: $5.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thanks for participating in our study! We added 0.02 to your bonus

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I have never been so disappointed. The fantasy of getting the 5's qual is much better than the reality of the 5s qual.

Kind of sarcastic. Kind of not.
I've always thought they were overrated. It never hurts to have another qualification in your back pocket, though.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
So I'm gonna use this opportunity to ask: what is the difference between a bedding set and a bed in a bag?
Typically a bed in a bag will have a lot more items in it beyond sheets, comforter (or duvet cover) and pillow cases. It will include a few throw pillows, maybe actual shams for decorative pillows, a bed skirt, etc. Some people use the interchangeably, but when I worked in a furniture store a bed in a bag was, literally, all the bedding and accessories. Not just the bedding.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Have you seen how much he's been making lately?... Doing something right, and it's not 5's.
i thought he had the 5s qual before he said he didn’t earlier (before he got it today)

great PEs he’s been having

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
How does one make a hot toddy? Asking for a friend.

I have the whiskey. Screw it, I'll just drink whiskey.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Well it's cold in this room I'm in and I've gotten the Vicky qual and then been demoted and promoted and demoted twice. I think that's enough for now. Plus I've got 7 still pending? How I managed to get more than 6 is beyond me.

Might be back later. Till then I hope everyone has a great night and makes alllll the money. I'm going to go touch my little nieces feet and pretend it's not weird that I don't want to hold them but will kneel next to them and look at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.