11/12 - Montage Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Distracting thing: I get to see my new neices again in a little bit. They've got tiny tiny toes and tiny tiny little butts and they're so adorable. One of them has super long fingers and toes and the other has what I guess is normal length fingers and toes. I'm going to touch their little feet! And maybe hold them!

a stupid thing i did today was watch the detective pikachu trailer & now i will never sleep again
I think it looks cute!

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
a stupid thing i did today was watch the detective pikachu trailer & now i will never sleep again
Sleep is for the weak anyway. Now you have extra time to do all kinds of fun things. Like think about creepy pokemon

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Distracting thing: I get to see my new neices again in a little bit. They've got tiny tiny toes and tiny tiny little butts and they're so adorable. One of them has super long fingers and toes and the other has what I guess is normal length fingers and toes. I'm going to touch their little feet! And maybe hold them!

I think it looks cute!
aww

also Liz @Liz

Reactions: Liz and Despairagus

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score

I think it looks cute!
:eek:

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Where are you at again?
Haha! Not far from you, I think. Ohio! I'll let their mother know if she gets tired of them, I know someone who will gladly come pick them up.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Vicky wtf. Sent email dropping to 80 and then another to 90. Don't play with me gurl.

Reactions: Despairagus
Status
Not open for further replies.