11/12 - Montage Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Never seen a qual lose its elusitivity so quickly. I was on team "stop gatekeeping" for a while but holy fuck what the hell is vicky doing this is way too many people. There, I said it.
The hits are gonna be terrible when they post again. .-. I don't even mean just dropping fast, the lag is gonna be so fuckin awful.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
damned if we do, damned if we don't
In retrospect I feel like the picture was probably about Stan Lee, but I didn't connect the two until right now and thought the coffin represented money :cautious:

Reactions: Devil_Dawg

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Never seen a qual lose its elusitivity so quickly. I was on team "stop gatekeeping" for a while but holy fuck what the hell is vicky doing this is way too many people. There, I said it.
Do you really think all the new people with the qual will go hard like you?
If I get it I just wanna do enough to make $30 a day or something and I'm done.
I get bored.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Maybe she can kick people out? Surely the quality of the work will go down since everyone (including newbies and people who only want it cause fat cash, yo) has it.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
In retrospect I feel like the picture was probably about Stan Lee, but I didn't connect the two until right now and thought the coffin represented money :cautious:
it was, but your response was gold anyway

Knight

Reaction score
OH WAIT I'VE GOT 3 FROM HER. One saying from 80 to 90, two saying from 90 to 80, including the last one. SOOOOOO... :fan:
Don't worry, same thing happened to me. Did ten, checked my e-mail and had 2 e-mails. Earlier one said I had 90 and the most recent one was 80. That's life I guess

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
The hits are gonna be terrible when they post again. .-. I don't even mean just dropping fast, the lag is gonna be so fuckin awful.
With my computer/internet situation, that's what I'm worried about. I already go as fast as I can, and still suck. o.0

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Maybe she can kick people out? Surely the quality of the work will go down since everyone (including newbies and people who only want it cause fat cash, yo) has it.
She's kicking us out as she's giving us the quals apparently lol

Don't worry, same thing happened to me. Did ten, checked my e-mail and had 2 e-mails. Earlier one said I had 90 and the most recent one was 80. That's life I guess

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Probably stacking up on fresh recruits so that when she switches back to 2q's, it'll be normal to them. lol
That would be pretty amusing, honestly. Get everyone all excited about 1q and then bam jokes on you, enjoy your tedious money.

edit: Lol Tedius

EverfreeTree

I like trees.
Reaction score
At this rate, any Vicky I catch, I'll panic on and somehow screw it up and get a rejection :rolleyes:

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Do you really think all the new people with the qual will go hard like you?
If I get it I just wanna do enough to make $30 a day or something and I'm done.
I get bored.
It isn't the "go hard" part. Going to be truthful: it's the people who are going to start posting "what category does this belong to" 50 times a day in the thread, the "i lost my qual how can i get it back" questions 50 times a day, and so on. The batches are going to be throttled to absolute death. Sergeys and A9 has nothing on what's going to happen. The server lag for 5s is already bad at peak hours. Who knows if they'll even stay up with all the new people now.

I'm honestly not trying to be a dick about it. I understand why everyone is so excited to get the qual - its been a good moneymaker for years and is semi stable at times. But she's just giving out way too many. You'll be lucky to even get 100 from a batch moving forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.