11/12 - Montage Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hi friends, anyone know why I would get the following message. I live in the USA.
"Our system has detected that you are attempting to take this survey from a location outside of the United States. Unfortunately, this study is directed only towards participants in the U.S. and we cannot accept responses from those in other countries".
turkinusa @turkinusa also had that happen, . Probo something funky on their end I'd bet.

Leatherass

Reaction score
Our system has detected that you are attempting to take this survey from a location outside of the United States. Unfortunately, this study is directed only towards participants in the U.S. and we cannot accept responses from those in other countries.

Thank you for your interest in our study.

I live in San Jose, CA and I haven't even LEFT the usa in 15 years BUT OKAY
Yeah, it's broken

Kliq

Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Ania for work related to 3NBFJK3IOHVLQYGJ690C861LTZYGO8.
The value of your bonus is: $2.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
You participated in a HIT recently and received a bonus. Thank you for your participation and enjoy the rest of your day!

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Peachy @PastorPeachy can I get an amen and a papa bless just because.
edit: aliens real
if this is in regards to vicky i can’t make any promises. lots of people have asked me to bless them today for her and she’s her own woman. heaven have faith in the regards of all one kind amen. i grant you one blessing elsewhere. i wish i could bless everyone the vicky qual. if the clouds would part in the name of Jesus amen

Reactions: MarkC and Sondi

turkinusa

Reaction score
Title: Take a short survey for an academic project about consumer behavior that takes about 2 minutes! | Accept
Requester: Mauricio Mittelman [A300Q6DM6PYNWD] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=4.57] [Fast=4.94] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=22] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=18.75] [Pen=0.04 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.25
Duration: 660
Available: 1
Description: Take a short academic survey
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.0
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
very fast[/td][/tr]

D

Deleted member 481

You've received a bonus from Unanimous A.I. for work related to 386659BNTL31VCHLQOWREPCANL101F.
The value of your bonus is: $2.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Congrats, you finished in a 5-way tie for fifth place in our week 11 EPL contest. All fifth-place finishers win a $2 bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.