the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
1. I had to look up who Stan Lee was.
2. I've had a bad case of a loss of mturk motivation for 2-3 weeks now. I've been making my goals though, reluctantly. Today I'm just not feeling it. I suspect it has something to do with Christmas is almost completely bought, so not really needing the extra $$$ as much. Or I want to do other things than look at this computer screen. Don't know, but I need to relocate that lost motivation.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
2. I've had a bad case of a loss of mturk motivation for 2-3 weeks now. I've been making my goals though, reluctantly. Today I'm just not feeling it. I suspect it has something to do with Christmas is almost completely bought, so not really needing the extra $$$ as much. Or I want to do other things than look at this computer screen. Don't know, but I need to relocate that lost motivation.
I don't think I've ever seen the entirety of one of his films (just clips) but I at least knew who he was...lol

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
But I just did catch a Yale game with $4-$8 bonus, so I'm feeling slightly more motivated.

Reactions: coffee.cup and greg

greg

Hey that tickles
Reaction score
Dad likes the Marvel films and gets a kick out of it when they stick him in cameos. He'll be bummed.

Last edited:
Reactions: EverfreeTree

greg

Hey that tickles
Reaction score
Does anyone use Acorns for investments? Looked interesting but their fee system sent my heckles up because I'm allergic to monthly subscriptions.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Does anyone use Acorns for investments? Looked interesting but their fee system sent my heckles up because I'm allergic to monthly subscriptions.
a few people here do/did but I can't remember who. that doesn't help you at all, sorry.

greg

Hey that tickles
Reaction score
I
a few people here do/did but I can't remember who. that doesn't help you at all, sorry.
I'll see if anyone bites.

Oh, and this:
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Daniel G Wall for work related to 3JMNNNO3B1418PHH2GY0G49XKLOW24.
The value of your bonus is: $0.50 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for your careful work on our HIT.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Sincerely,
Amazon Mechanical Turk
https://www.mturk.com

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Sounds like you're done a lot of "stuff" lately. Maybe you just need a couple of pressure-free days to just relax and do some whatever you consider to be "neat stuff." Your motivation will re-appear. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.