goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Evaluations Copy Copy Copy

Good prolific. Took 5 minutes. 2.61

Reactions: C to the J

Minx2121

Reaction score
Title: Image Classification Task(~ 55 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Andreas Fügener [A2PL0XD9IJC1YW] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: Take part in an online experiment, during which you classify 100 images and answer a short questionnaire. Receive a bonus of up to $7.00 in addition to the reward after finishing the HIT.
Time: 7200
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Exc: [-686181379-114555] DoesNotExist ;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90;Location In US

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I thought TO was closing up shop soon?
you can still view and stuff. but won't load for me at all today. but there seems to be no TO info on the batch i am looking at

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I would LOVE to sleep... but I am poor.
Same, that's why I hope that right when the batch goes away they post another one.

edit: Or anything easy.

Reactions: JenniLeigh

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Same, that's why I hope that right when the batch goes away they post another one.
Hmmmmmm...let's shoot for this afternoon. Jenni needs a nappypooh. (and you need to write.)

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Serious question, do a lot of you work overnight and nap during the day? Like, do you all sleep like sailors in shifts?

I hate napping, so I just keep "regular" hours. Wake up at 630ish go to sleep at 10ish. Sucks when I miss out but oh well I'll live. (Or I won't. One or the other.)

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Serious question, do a lot of you work overnight and nap during the day? Like, do you all sleep like sailors in shifts?
I've had insomnia since I was a kid, and chronic illness now. I sleep in naps generally. A nap at night/early AM, get up at sunrise to get chickens taken care of and a kid off to school, snooze or rest my eyes for an hour, then get another off to school/turk...nap a bit... run errands/turk/chores/live/etc... if my body is being an asshole I nap again...

Reactions: Despairagus

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I was wondering how overnight was because my shift is changing to a terrible thing come first of year. 10 hour days and they haven't decided whether it starts at 4pm or 7pm. I hate third shift, but I also am sad because turking will change for me to more overnight hours.

Reactions: C to the J

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
I've had insomnia since I was a kid, and chronic illness now. I sleep in naps generally. A nap at night/early AM, get up at sunrise to get chickens taken care of and a kid off to school, snooze or rest my eyes for an hour, then get another off to school/turk...nap a bit... run errands/turk/chores/live/etc... if my body is being an asshole I nap again...
have you tried weed for insomnia? worked wonders for me

Status
Not open for further replies.