11/06 - Superleggera Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Reaction score
Well, today didn't work out as well as I thought. I spent over $30 at the movies with dd and her friends watching a movie that I hated. Then we went to the park where dd and her friend were stung multiple times by hornets (really, the correct word in this situation is attacked).

Sort of a sucky Sunday.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Well, today didn't work out as well as I thought. I spent over 30 at the movies with dd and her friends watching a movie that I hated. Then we went to the park where dd and her friend were stung multiple times by hornets (really, the correct word in this situation is attacked).

Sort of a sucky Sunday.
Jiminy crickets :( Not a good day at all.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Well, today didn't work out as well as I thought. I spent over $30 at the movies with dd and her friends watching a movie that I hated. Then we went to the park where dd and her friend were stung multiple times by hornets (really, the correct word in this situation is attacked).

Sort of a sucky Sunday.
That is too bad.

jnalleyne

Reaction score

Sort of a sucky Sunday.
What movie did you go see? Sorry what happened to you though :(

Reactions: Kadauchi

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Sort of a sucky Sunday.
:hug:

Reactions: jan and Kadauchi

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Very interesting.
I tried to do a Spammy Pinterest which I usually avoid, but I wanted to test a script.
Then I wanted to test some changes, so I went to do another Spammy PInterest and got this message.

Thanks for your interest in this HIT. Unfortunately you failed the test questions for a related HIT, so you won't be able to work on any HITs in the same project. You're not blocked from doing future HITs for us, but please be more careful with your responses moving forward.

I like that they are doing this instead of blocks.
Not too upset that I can't do any more Spammy because I didn't like them anyway.
any reason you don't like the spammy ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.