Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
THE MOTHERFUNKING CUBBIES!!

And tonight Golden State play OKC for the first time since Kevin Durant was a disgusting traitor transferred so it will be a GOOD GAME

LET'S MAKE MONEY AND ENJOY SPORTSBALL!

Westbrook is going to have 70 points on 60 shots and spontaneously catch on fire on the game-winning shot.

Ashley

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from AG2514 for work related to 3RQVKZ7ZRKKOKEHQCF28BDCIEDX27Y
The value of your bonus is: $0.20 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Twisted65

Reaction score
so I accidentally hit the return button on a z, how long am I locked out from them? can't even seem to be able to do the ones in my que either...

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Pictures ratings - FEMALE PARTICIPANTS ONLY(~ 25 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Tila Pronk [A1CSS6ZZY7HU1L] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
In this survey, you will be rating pictures on various domains. This study is available for female participants only!
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80; Location is one of: US;

anyone got a time on this?

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
Westbrook is going to have 70 points on 60 shots and spontaneously catch on fire on the game-winning shot.
I'm so excited!!

He's going full Vengeance Russell and I would give my life for him

Reactions: Pleco

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey so I have a quick question. I have a phone budget of about $100 max, and I'm trying to find a decent smartphone. Anyone know a good marketplace (besides Swappa) to look for phones? I don't trust ebay much anymore, and I can't find what I'm looking for on amazon because bad search options. Even a decent suggestion for a search criteria tool would help. My phone was maybe sorta dropped in a tub, and I got reimbursed for that because protection plan. So kinda immediate :S

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Today's Projected Earnings: $11.47
Also, I swear I'm not always a slacker. I promise. Really.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: 3 min survey about addictions and responsibility. Not for mobile devices. | PANDA
Requester: Torleif Halkjelsvik [A5G2IP30Q8YP2] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.84 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.67 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.87 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.81 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 60
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: This is a short survey on responsibility judgments for addictive behaviors.
Time: 2 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.35
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99; Total approved HITs is greater than 50; Location is US
1 minute.
"You have already completed a similar HIT (in August 2014 or earlier this year). Please return the present HIT."

August 2014?! :eek:

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey so I have a quick question. I have a phone budget of about $100 max, and I'm trying to find a decent smartphone. Anyone know a good marketplace (besides Swappa) to look for phones? I don't trust ebay much anymore, and I can't find what I'm looking for on amazon because bad search options. Even a decent suggestion for a search criteria tool would help. My phone was maybe sorta dropped in a tub, and I got reimbursed for that because protection plan. So kinda immediate :S
I finally jumped on the smartphone bandwagon a few months ago. I went through cricket. My phone $109 and my monthly is only $40.

Reactions: Kessikitty

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
I finally jumped on the smartphone bandwagon a few months ago. I went through cricket. My phone $109 and my monthly is only $40.
Can't switch providers. I'm on AT&T but my dad pays my phone bill, so uh...I'd like to keep my provider for now.

Reactions: The Bad Ash

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
My cat is so impatient. I am sitting here finishing Z's in my queue and working on the new Gary Pun hit and she won't stop batting at me and licking me. She doesn't get fed for another half hour :kitteh:

Status
Not open for further replies.