11/02 - Fuzz Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
Now I need new safe penny hits... any ideas? :p I do hugh stephens but they only come up every so often

edit: and by penny I mean like 3c... cause... inflation or something
picolang seems to be a good alternative. I've only done a couple, but they aren't terrible. Upshows aregood when you can catch them.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Gorgeous, looks like a good seller.
Yeah, they pretty much sell themselves, if you hang them outside. And you can make them from cast off boughs from the bottom of trees. I'll do them decorated or plain, so people can decorate them themselves, if they like. :)

I'll also do light up ones with those little battery operated strings from the dollar store.

Last edited:

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I'm gonna email them after they manually review the two I have pending :nailbite:

I'm feelin' itchy without BP. Stuck at $2.90

I use them to round off my $ amounts normally :ROFL:
he seriously blocked me in my first three months. I liked those filler hits.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
OMG. Worst night ever. I went to a talk about marijuana and teens (5 people showed up......- which parents do you think came? Those that use drugs, or those that do not........)
Then on the way home a woman stopped in the middle of the road to get a cat she or someone hit. I was at her car for about 15 minutes while she tried to find a vet. She was lovely and thought it was in shock.

I thought it was way past shock. So, I came home and cried.
damn, I might have sniffled reading this. Animals hurt and even people, get to me. enjoy your cry, you're human

Status
Not open for further replies.