11/01 - Transitional Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
It is, but I actually kind of enjoyed doing it. Some of the poems were kind of cool.
I'm doing it, too. I can just see how it would potentially confuse people a lot since this isn't anything like how regular MTurk HITs are set up!

Edit: And it paid via bonus like literally seconds after I finished. Super fast!

Last edited:

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Decide if a track title is valid, if track belongs to an artist, and if the video represents the track | PANDA
Requester: YouTube Artist [A2FR7QLXNDBZ70] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.10] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Give an artist name, a track title and a video, decide whether the track title is valid, if the track belongs to the artist, and whether the video is representative of the track.
Time: 7 minutes
HITs Available: 59
Reward: $0.08
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99; Location is US;

Reactions: <Gucci>

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Decide if a track title is valid, if track belongs to an artist, and if the video represents the track | PANDA
Requester: YouTube Artist [A2FR7QLXNDBZ70] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.10] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Give an artist name, a track title and a video, decide whether the track title is valid, if the track belongs to the artist, and whether the video is representative of the track.
Time: 7 minutes
HITs Available: 59
Reward: $0.08
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99; Location is US;
#EndThe4Cap :cry2:

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Update from Luke Chang (cc: Kathryn @Kathryn) -

Hello,

Thanks for attempting to take our HIT earlier this evening. It looks like the server was restarted and that caused some difficulty in connecting to the experiment. It has been reset. If you were able to start the HIT, you may be able to continue. If not, new HITs will be put out shortly. Thanks again for your help!

COSAN Lab
Dartmouth College
(So now I guess I have to find the new PANDA and try to snag it all over again... Ugh!)

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello,

Thanks for attempting to take our HIT earlier this evening. It looks like the server was restarted and that caused some difficulty in connecting to the experiment. It has been reset. If you were able to start the HIT, you may be able to continue. If not, new HITs will be put out shortly. Thanks again for your help!

COSAN Lab
Dartmouth College

So many things wrong with this response. First, it said if we had tech difficulties, copy the error code for partial compensation, which I did. Second, the hit expired hours ago, so no I can't continue. If I catch it again, will I be screened out because I attempted it earlier (and returned it).

Reactions: <Gucci>

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

I dunno if this is a good or bad reference yet.
But it has SOMETHING to do with winning/losing teams.
Dear The Bad Ash,

This letter is to notify you that your DISCOVER CARD has been cancelled effective immediately in relation to your performance on a batch we put on Mechanical Turk. Expect your credit rating to be reduced to zero soon.

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
Dear The Bad Ash,

This letter is to notify you that your DISCOVER CARD has been cancelled effective immediately in relation to your performance on a batch we put on Mechanical Turk. Expect your credit rating to be reduced to zero soon.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Product to Interest Audit (single yes/no per HIT) | PANDA
Requester: Customer Interests [A225CX8SZ86ADP] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 3.25][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 0.00][Fast: 4.60]
Description:
Confirm labeling of products with interest (e.g. 'batman', 'sailing' etc). Single yes/no per HIT, average estimated time < 5 seconds.
Time: 5 minutes
Hits Available: 425
Reward: $0.01
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000, Location is one of: CA, US, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98

Status
Not open for further replies.