What Holiday do you like best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowJack

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
edited, nevermind, misread and was being snarky. I'm a bottle of wine in already. My amazon payments were a day late, so I'm doing halloween drinking today :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Despairagus

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
I'd like to disagree and counter with the worst thing you've ever heard is probably your own attitude and thoughts.
Hey, that's not very nice, I enjoy my piss poor attitude!

ShadowJack

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey lady, I was wrong, I edited said comment!

shellsy515

Reaction score
Hi guys. How are you all today? I've taken a break from turking for a while. Now I'm thinking about coming back...because social anxiety is getting a bit rough at my job. I see that TurkerView is now charging 5 bucks a month? Not sure if I can afford this, seeing as I'm gonna be scraping by to survive. Do you guys pay for it. Are there any suitable free alternatives?

ShadowJack

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey, that's not very nice, I enjoy my piss poor attitude!

My favorite songs for the month are probably

but I've had a rough year, been kinda down, turn 40 wednesday, I'm sure by Janurary I'll be back to upbeat rebellious/belligerent love songs :D

Reactions: C to the J

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
My favorite songs for the month are probably

but I've had a rough year, been kinda down, turn 40 wednesday, I'm sure by Janurary I'll be back to upbeat rebellious/belligerent love songs :D
Yes, getting old sucks. I don't know what any of that is, but anything I listen to is super mainstream in comparison. :hilarious:

Reactions: ShadowJack

ShadowJack

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes, getting old sucks. I don't know what any of that is, but anything I listen to is super mainstream in comparison. :hilarious:

I listen to almost everything, depends on the mood from day to day. I don't listen to the radio though, I mostly just find stuff through random youtube jumping. I like good lyrics more than genre of music.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm guessing you live somewhere where it doesn't get too cold. Because when October rolls around I'm ready to board up my house and not come out again until March. :smow:
I do now but I grew up in the Midwest. I love snow and cold weather as long as I don't have to drive in it.

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
I listen to almost everything, depends on the mood from day to day. I don't listen to the radio though, I mostly just find stuff through random youtube jumping. I like good lyrics more than genre of music.
The youtube algorithm has actually started to get decent at recommending music you might like IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.