11/01 - Fear of the Dark Friday

What Holiday do you like best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
future poll: real xmas tree or artificial?
If they weren't such a pain in the ass, real ones, but I don't fault anyone for a fake one. Much cheaper and simpler in the long run.

Reactions: ducky

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, that's how I always was. I would never eat anything that still had bones in it. Then I eventually just started getting grossed out by anything that had any sort of fat or visible veins in it, so I decided it was just time to quit. I don't miss it, though. Stuffing is easy to make vegetarian and I don't think anything else I ever ate on Thanksgiving ever really had any meat anyway.
Oh god...veins, cartilage, fat chunks :vomit: I can't. And I always seem to find them easier than other people. I really need to go back to not eating meat at all.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
But fake is easier

Reactions: C to the J

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh god...veins, cartilage, fat chunks :vomit: I can't. And I always seem to find them easier than other people. I really need to go back to not eating meat at all.
People always say it must be so hard for me to be a vegetarian but it's not even a little difficult. I was never a big meat person to begin with and now it just grosses me out to look at it. The only annoying thing is avoiding gelatin.

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
If they weren't such a pain in the ass, real ones, but I don't fault anyone for a fake one. Much cheaper and simpler in the long run.
Me and Princess Gina Marie @Tavi Leylah have had some of our most vicious arguments as a married couple over this subject.

Real is the right answer btw.
we've only ever used artificial at home

after my brother got married, we went with them cause they wanted a real tree, and i thought i was gonna die being in that damn tent with all those real trees

but i have issues with scented things, so...

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Evaluate Faces(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: christopher Martos [A2H455Y6Q3HEG4] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 86
Description: You will be shown a series of faces in photos and asked questions about them.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85; Location In US

Status
Not open for further replies.