10/31 - Wah Wah WoooooOOOOooooOOOooo Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 481

Title: Short survey about decision making(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Mattie Toma [A37PEX8VF40E7I] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=7.50] [Pen=1.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 3600
Available: 12
Description: You will be asked questions about your background and political perspectives and will then be asked to make a series of decisions
Qualifications: Exc: [1945364368-113231] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.0
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Bonus: $2.25 (If paid hourly would be way better)
Time: 05:01
Hourly: $11.93[/td][/tr]
Just sent a message asking when bonuses will be paid out to see if that was real.

charlie

Reaction score
I hate storms/tornadoes. I'll never get used to it.
this is one active weather day. there's another tornado warning about 15 miles of the Bastrop area now (bastop is about 30 miles east of Austin)

Dark Jade

Reaction score
I posted about this yesterday but in case anyone missed it.

I don't know a heck of a lot about it, but if anyone wants an invite for the Q Initiative (Paypal creators inventing a new currency) --
Here is an invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/r8UBnfL2m

Might be worth getting in on this as it's extremely early and if it blows up we can all make a ton of money lol might be the next bitcoin who knows. It's free to sign up but use an alternative email just to be safe.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
My ex's cousin was in a tornado when she was a kid so, she's deathly afraid. Like, irrationally so.
We were visiting her in Ohio and there was a warning. She went and got her, and her husband's helmets. Then she got the 'guest helmets' which she expected me to wear. When I refused, she started balling, saying that it was scaring her that I was going to die. I understand safety but, it wasn't even windy where she was, at that time. They had just mentioned it on the news and the helmets came out and were donned. I just thought it was one step too far. I went to the mall.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I posted about this yesterday but in case anyone missed it.

I don't know a heck of a lot about it, but if anyone wants an invite for the Q Initiative (Paypal creators inventing a new currency) --
Here is an invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/r8UBnfL2m

Might be worth getting in on this as it's extremely early and if it blows up we can all make a ton of money lol might be the next bitcoin who knows. It's free to sign up but use an alternative email just to be safe.
Nikos needs to log into their account and verify your registration. However, you can start inviting others right now!
Please remind Nikos to verify your registration so you could verify others.

Get it together, Nikos.

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
My ex's cousin was in a tornado when she was a kid so, she's deathly afraid. Like, irrationally so.
We were visiting her in Ohio and there was a warning. She went and got her, and her husband's helmets. Then she got the 'guest helmets' which she expected me to wear. When I refused, she started balling, saying that it was scaring her that I was going to die. I understand safety but, it wasn't even windy where she was, at that time. They had just mentioned it on the news and the helmets came out and were donned. I just thought it was one step too far. I went to the mall.
Yeah that's a little bit irrational lol. Storms give me bad anxiety but only if warranted.
I've lived in Southern Indiana my whole life...storms and tornadoes abundant. One of 'em killed my mother in law, and she called it. It was her worst fear, and said it's how she'll die. Kinda eerie.

Dark Jade

Reaction score
Nikos needs to log into their account and verify your registration. However, you can start inviting others right now!
Please remind Nikos to verify your registration so you could verify others.

Get it together, Nikos.
That's actually my friend I ran out of invites lol hope we all get rich together!

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Tornadoes never scared me, but I am terrified of snow. Or more accurately driving in it. I've been "in" two tornadoes and just down the road from a few more.

Reactions: savvy

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
i'm terrified of tornadoes and hurricanes. i've seen a tornado, and i've had quite a few huge trees come down and near miss houses during hurricanes. regular thunderstorms amp me up and I definitely can't sleep during them. at a teenager I was obsessive with the weather and weather channel.

now I drink instead.

Reactions: Kennedy

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
100% planning a menu that involves all the weird UK foods. Neeps and Tatties, spotted dick for desert. What's a weird main dish that isn't made of stomach? Must have suggestive name.
bangers

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah that's a little bit irrational lol. Storms give me bad anxiety but only if warranted.
I've lived in Southern Indiana my whole life...storms and tornadoes abundant. One of 'em killed my mother in law, and she called it. It was her worst fear, and said it's how she'll die. Kinda eerie.
I can see your fear since your MIL was killed by one! That's terrible.
Btw, I live in central Indiana, but we may have mentioned all of this before and I forgot.

Reactions: katarina

EnterNameHere

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey about what you're like at work | Accept
Requester: Management Principles [A1AL2U11TCMUGL] Contact
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 6.00
Duration: 7200
Available: 1
Description: This is a survey about your personality and behavior when you're at work.
Qualifications: Employment Status: Employed full time (35+ hours per week) EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Any full-time slob want to report a time on this puppy? :D[/td][/tr]

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Title: Survey about what you're like at work | Accept
Requester: Management Principles [A1AL2U11TCMUGL] Contact
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 6.00
Duration: 7200
Available: 1
Description: This is a survey about your personality and behavior when you're at work.
Qualifications: Employment Status: Employed full time (35+ hours per week) EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Any full-time slob want to report a time on this puppy? :D[/td][/tr]
i'm going in

Status
Not open for further replies.