10/31 - Trick or Treat Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Thinking about a Variety of Topics (~20 minutes; 90 minutes maximum)(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Michelle Meyer [A1K0JHQEX3MZC6] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$19.67] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Good] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.25
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 0
Description: We are interested in how people think about a variety of topics. You will give your opinion about 25 short statements about a variety of topics and answer some questions about yourself and your experience in the survey.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Tjololo

Reaction score
DOOT DOOT!

It's that time of year again folks. That's right, it's trick or treat time!

I need to make something clear before the link to the hit: This is very much a testing setup. If something breaks I'm sorry, and I'll do my best to fix it. Please report any issues (other than tricks) so I can track them down.

HIT info is in the spoiler

Qualification information is in the spoiler as well

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
DOOT DOOT!

I need to make something clear before the link to the hit: This is very much a testing setup. If something breaks I'm sorry, and I'll do my best to fix it. Please report any issues (other than tricks) so I can track them down.

If I get tricked again I'm ripping the head off my daughter's Rainbow Dash doll.
You have been warned.

MeTurks

Professional Lurker
Contributor
Reaction score
DOOT DOOT!

I'd like to complain to management. I've been tricked every time. I feel like the system is biased against me.

JK. Although the first part is true. I have been tricked every time. Thanks for taking the time to let us all have some fun! Maybe next year it'll be my turn to get a treat.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
DOOT DOOT!

I got tricked and I'm not even mad. What a sweet, wholesome message at the end.
Tjololo, you're the best. Happy Halloween!

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 3 short studies(~ 12 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Verena Krause [A344TYX0Q5BWQS] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.09] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=4.21] [Comm=4.00] [Fair=4.83] [Reviews=35] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.20
Duration: 30:00
Available: 0
Description: There are three separate studies. The first one requires a written response. The second one will be about you as an mturk worker. The third study will ask you to generate ideas. Last, you will answer attitude and demographic questions.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Reactions: scrmcasey

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Guessing Experiment • https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3QKP95RWR0TE1WF7SA8O7T5N3PSX5Q/taskshttps://worker.mturk.com/projects/3QKP95RWR0TE1WF7SA8O7T5N3PSX5Q/tasks/accept_random
Requester: MBDS Penn • https://worker.mturk.com/requestersA2IM9DOC2LMEQ7/projects
TV: $16.05/hr • https://turkerview.com/requesters/A2IM9DOC2LMEQ7
TO: 1.44 • https://turkopticon.ucsd.edu/A2IM9DOC2LMEQ7
Reward: $0.30
Duration: 00:25:00
Available: 1
Description: You will be asked to perform a short task (~5 minutes). Your fixed payment is $0.30 and you can earn a bonus depending on your results in this study.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Is this content hateful? | Accept
Requester: Imperial NLP [A2792UMRCK1J32] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 0.02
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 100
Description: Does the multimodal content affect whether the comment is hateful or not?
Qualifications: Survey Completion Test GreaterThanOrEqualTo 10; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1

Qual test attached to it https://worker.mturk.com/qualifications/3TNOWI9WQ8BKP2XEIOOW8HHP2OBFGV

Okay numbers for newer people.

Reactions: 4ourfuture

Tjololo

Reaction score
I'd like to complain to management. I've been tricked every time. I feel like the system is biased against me.

JK. Although the first part is true. I have been tricked every time. Thanks for taking the time to let us all have some fun! Maybe next year it'll be my turn to get a treat.
I wish I could blame it on something other than RNG, but it is truly just RNG. Here's the actual line from the script:

$approve = (rand(1,10) > 6) ? true : false;

If a random number between 1 and 10 (inclusive) is below 6 (IE 1, 2, 3, 4, 5), then it is a "treat" and you're approved. If it's 6 or higher (IE 6, 7, 8, 9, 10), then it's a "trick" and you need to return. No fancy stuff, that's the only determiner lol.

MeTurks

Professional Lurker
Contributor
Reaction score
I wish I could blame it on something other than RNG, but it is truly just RNG. Here's the actual line from the script:

$approve = (rand(1,10) > 6) ? true : false;

If a random number between 1 and 10 (inclusive) is below 6 (IE 1, 2, 3, 4, 5), then it is a "treat" and you're approved. If it's 6 or higher (IE 6, 7, 8, 9, 10), then it's a "trick" and you need to return. No fancy stuff, that's the only determiner lol.
Oh. I believe you! I often say that if I didn't have bad luck I wouldn't have any. This is one of the reasons I never buy lottery tickets..

PandaThief

Reaction score
Man when can i get back into the Sap's hits again ? I did about 3500 earlier this year so not qualled for the new ones

Status
Not open for further replies.