Title: Online shopping project phase 2 | Accept
Requester: Steven Xiao [A31HHZ2AGAVVHE] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.03] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Visit an online store and give us your opinion about our products.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Make a drive thru order in Zoom | Accept
Requester: AV Research [AA6K734H7P61Q] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$23.68] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 10:00
Available: 0
Description: For speech recognition purposes, we collect order samples

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Fun 2020 US Election Survey (~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Stephen [A2JUN2U8U1K5ED] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.09] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.00] [Fast=4.43] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=4.50] [Reviews=12] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.50
Available: 89
Description: Fill survey and earn $.50

Reactions: HelloHello

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Evaluating Ideas(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Insiya [A2QZZVQ016ISBO] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.65] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=3-7 days] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.84] [Fast=4.36] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=24] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.20
Available: 110
Description: Short research study

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Social Science Survey!(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Jennifer Wu [A3TF57IUQ1WO02] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.64] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 0.55
Duration: 45:00
Description: Take a quick 5 minute survey!

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I remember a few of those costumes from when I was a kid. The 70s and 80s were something else. :LOL:
I remember the shows and actors, but not the costumes.

Celebs seem to have been extra desperate for cash back then. :LOL:

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Consumer Perception Survey(~ 8 minutes) | Accept
Requester: nballred [A1SF67RDRROL3N] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.22] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.00] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.65
Duration: 30:00
Available: 18
Description: This survey is for US citizens that are registered to vote.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Title: About 2-3 minutes. Answer some simple questions.(~ 2 minutes) | Accept
Requester: John Turri [A3NBHCAP8DYMWH] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$27.35] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.81] [Fast=4.97] [Comm=4.73] [Fair=4.94] [Reviews=93] [ToS=0]
Duration: 15:00
Available: 31
Description: Answer some simple questions.
Qualifications: Exc: [8080876-254461] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; SurveyGroup [4376] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

Tjololo

Reaction score

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYPONY! I can't believe it's been a year since the last time I did this. It's been a crazy year, thank you to everyone who participated and sent me their kind words (and angry ones after you got tricked). I also want to thank everyone who contributed to the pot. In all, it topped out at $75! That's awesome, and it means a lot that people would contribute like that. All together I had $123.18 to put towards this HIT. As such, I've both increased the HIT number and the pay slightly. I asked a few communities and the feedback generally leaned towards 150 hits at $0.58 each, so that's where we're at. I also floated the idea of changing the weighting of the tricks vs the treats, but I think I'm going to leave it at 50% chance. Mainly because I know it's working, and I don't want to make a change and make it live without fully testing it on the off chance I break something. Maybe next year I'll play with the idea of "second chance" HITs, or different probabilities on different days, etc. But until then, I'm sticking with the tried and true 50/50.

Anyway, enough about all that. Here's the HIT information. Again, thank you to everyone who participated. This HIT should be up for about a week, so I'll be bugging people to get it done. Anything that's not done within that time frame will be randomly distributed as bonuses or something, I don't know.

Title: It's Halloween! | Accept
Requester: Tjololo [A189FMMFDLIGXG] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$161.98] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.58
Description: You already know what this is, happy halloween everyone!
Qualifications: Double Dip DoesNotExist ; Brony EqualTo 100; Cheater DoesNotExist

For those who don't know what Trick or Treat hits are, here's a little explanation in this spoiler:

Hit structure

How do you participate? Well I'm glad that you asked! I have a QUALIFICATION you'll need to request in order to participate. I'm going to include this qualification information in every single posting I make about these HITs, PLEASE READ IT! If you're already familiar with how things go it should be easy, but I swear every year I get people who mess it up. Please take the time to read it, you have time. Also, please don't forward the qualification information around. I want this qual to be restricted to the communities who've been so helpful to me in the past. I don't really want random people to have the qual. It helps keep the pool smaller and gives more people the opportunity to play!

With that being said, here's the qualification information:

As usual, this is a thing I do for fun, and may break. If you run into issues please let me know, but hopefully it'll be pretty easy. I've don this several times in the past and I don't expect any problems, but just in case, be patient. Also, the 50/50 chance is actually random. This is the code I use to determine whether people are tricked or treated: $approve = (rand(1,10) >= 6) ? true : false; That means "generate a number between 1 and 10, and if the number is 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5, then approval is 'true'. If the number is 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10, the approval is 'false'". So there are 5 chances to "treat" and 5 chances to "trick". I could probably just do a simple binary true/false instead of a number between 1 and 10, but I like that method better.

Happy Halloween Everypony, and good luck!

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey on the use of Wearables devices to track your health | Accept
Requester: Ruhi [AYGME0T19HPF2] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$22.40] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 2.00
Description: Using activity trackers to monitor your health parameters and sharing fitness data with Doctors

HelloHello

Reaction score

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYPONY! I can't believe it's been a year since the last time I did this. It's been a crazy year, thank you to everyone who participated and sent me their kind words (and angry ones after you got tricked). I also want to thank everyone who contributed to the pot. In all, it topped out at $75! That's awesome, and it means a lot that people would contribute like that. All together I had $123.18 to put towards this HIT. As such, I've both increased the HIT number and the pay slightly. I asked a few communities and the feedback generally leaned towards 150 hits at $0.58 each, so that's where we're at. I also floated the idea of changing the weighting of the tricks vs the treats, but I think I'm going to leave it at 50% chance. Mainly because I know it's working, and I don't want to make a change and make it live without fully testing it on the off chance I break something. Maybe next year I'll play with the idea of "second chance" HITs, or different probabilities on different days, etc. But until then, I'm sticking with the tried and true 50/50.

Anyway, enough about all that. Here's the HIT information. Again, thank you to everyone who participated. This HIT should be up for about a week, so I'll be bugging people to get it done. Anything that's not done within that time frame will be randomly distributed as bonuses or something, I don't know.

Title: It's Halloween! | Accept
Requester: Tjololo [A189FMMFDLIGXG] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$161.98] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.58
Description: You already know what this is, happy halloween everyone!
Qualifications: Double Dip DoesNotExist ; Brony EqualTo 100; Cheater DoesNotExist

For those who don't know what Trick or Treat hits are, here's a little explanation in this spoiler:

Hit structure

How do you participate? Well I'm glad that you asked! I have a QUALIFICATION you'll need to request in order to participate. I'm going to include this qualification information in every single posting I make about these HITs, PLEASE READ IT! If you're already familiar with how things go it should be easy, but I swear every year I get people who mess it up. Please take the time to read it, you have time. Also, please don't forward the qualification information around. I want this qual to be restricted to the communities who've been so helpful to me in the past. I don't really want random people to have the qual. It helps keep the pool smaller and gives more people the opportunity to play!

With that being said, here's the qualification information:

As usual, this is a thing I do for fun, and may break. If you run into issues please let me know, but hopefully it'll be pretty easy. I've don this several times in the past and I don't expect any problems, but just in case, be patient. Also, the 50/50 chance is actually random. This is the code I use to determine whether people are tricked or treated: $approve = (rand(1,10) >= 6) ? true : false; That means "generate a number between 1 and 10, and if the number is 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5, then approval is 'true'. If the number is 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10, the approval is 'false'". So there are 5 chances to "treat" and 5 chances to "trick". I could probably just do a simple binary true/false instead of a number between 1 and 10, but I like that method better.

Happy Halloween Everypony, and good luck!
Thanks for the TREAT!

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: About 2-3 minutes. Answer some simple questions.(~ 2 minutes) | Accept
Requester: John Turri [A3NBHCAP8DYMWH] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$27.35] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.81] [Fast=4.97] [Comm=4.73] [Fair=4.94] [Reviews=93] [ToS=0]
Duration: 15:00
Available: 31
Description: Answer some simple questions.
Qualifications: Exc: [8080876-254461] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; SurveyGroup [4376] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US
Easy 50 cents! Thx

Reactions: Blakkat
Status
Not open for further replies.