10/30 - Lint Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesolationRow

Unknown Member
Reaction score
Someone just timed out on that Stanford HIT.
Just caught it. :D

To any newbs: Don't give up on PandAs that you really want. I catch half of my big surveys after the first timer runs. Some people who are quick to catch big ones, also catch too many and can't complete all of their queue in time. Hint from your Uncle Jer.
What time are you setting the watcher at?

Reactions: <Gucci> and Jerami

adude

Reaction score
25 minutes left on that museum hit. How long did it take you guys?

Reactions: <Gucci>

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: survey on learning rules | PANDA

Requester: Shaun Nichols [A18PTSRUOO1Z41] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 2.67 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.70 Generosity
★★★★ 4.45 Fairness
★★★★ 4.03 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 73 | TOS Flags: 3
Submit a new TO review
Description: short survey; psychology
Time: 40 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99;Total approved HITs is greater than 50;Location is US

Edit: Under a minute

Last edited:

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
My uncle has a DeLorean, he said it drives like a piece of crap but gets so many looks he doesn't even care.
Uninteresting note: John DeLorean, the man behind this car, was also the man behind the creation of the GTO and the Firebird.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
What time are you setting the watcher at?
2 seconds. That's always what I use for big surveys. I only run a couple. I prioritize so, if a bigger one comes in I turn that one on and turn a lower priced one off. I'll catch the big ones and some of the lower priority ones but, I'd rather miss the smaller ones. Like just now.(past hours) I missed the $7 and the $7.50 while my computer was dead. Had em both on 2 sec. Then the $7.51 came in. So, I turned off the $7 and turned on the $7.51 because it was newer and I had a better chance plus, it paid more. Caught that one pretty quick. Turn $7 back on 2sec. Caught the $7.50. Now I have just the $7 on 2sec. If I don't catch it I miss out on the lowest paying, as planned. I'm sure it's not the best way. Just my way. :)

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't even know why I tried to do a sticky hit again.
last time I tried it took over an hour to upload the video,
and the hit was expired by the time they provided the survey code.
same thing is happening right now.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, for me, this was an excellent day -- almost 20 bucks. Now I've got to start gearing down so I can get up at 4 PST tomorrow and try and have another "excellent" day. Thanks to those who lent assistance to me and others here ( ! ), and everybody make BIG bucks tonight. :)

:bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt:

DesolationRow

Unknown Member
Reaction score
2 seconds. That's always what I use for big surveys. I only run a couple. I prioritize so, if a bigger one comes in I turn that one on and turn a lower priced one off. I'll catch the big ones and some of the lower priority ones but, I'd rather miss the smaller ones. Like just now.(past hours) I missed the $7 and the $7.50 while my computer was dead. Had em both on 2 sec. Then the $7.51 came in. So, I turned off the $7 and turned on the $7.51 because it was newer and I had a better chance plus, it paid more. Caught that one pretty quick. Turn $7 back on 2sec. Caught the $7.50. Now I have just the $7 on 2sec. If I don't catch it I miss out on the lowest paying, as planned. I'm sure it's not the best way. Just my way. :)
Good information. I ask because I have trouble with the too many refresh requests error. 7 seconds is about the smallest I can make a watcher for a good hit before I get this error.

Reactions: <Gucci> and Jerami

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

ristiekay

SupernOtteral Princess
Reaction score
My uncle has a DeLorean, he said it drives like a piece of crap but gets so many looks he doesn't even care.
I've become well versed in a lot of areas regarding Back to the Future. Here's a lot of useless information that you probably don't care to know, but at least it gives me a chance to share all of this useless knowledge about that car that is taking up room in my brain:
Originally, it was going to be a refrigerator that transported Marty back in time (I don't know how that was all supposed to pan out, especially with getting him BACK to the future, but whatever).
They went with the DeLorean because it was made out of stainless steel and it looked more "futuristic". The way the doors opened made it look more like something that was a spaceship in the 50s, but wouldn't have seemed out of the ordinary in the 80s.
Most people that owned DeLoreans kept them even though they suck because of the association to such an iconic movie. People that didn't already own one went out and purchased them for that same reason.
So, there you go, a bit of trivia and an excuse for me to share some of the plethora of random Back to the Future knowledge that I have. :wink:

Last edited:

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Good information. I ask because I have trouble with the too many refresh requests error. 7 seconds is about the smallest I can make a watcher for a good hit before I get this error.
With one? Something else(script, HM, etc) is causing it. 1 with 7sec shouldn't cause PREs. I run 2 with a 2 second, 1 with a 10sec and occasionally a 3second. The last one usually pushes me over the edge. I run minimal scripts.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, for me, this was an excellent day -- almost 20 bucks. Now I've got to start gearing down so I can get up at 4 PST tomorrow and try and have another "excellent" day. Thanks to those who lent assistance to me and others here ( ! ), and everybody make BIG bucks tonight. :)

:bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt:
sundays are always quite decent.
I don't have weekday daytimes, so sunday is my best day

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Might want to give Panda Crazy a try. It makes panda'ing multiple hits a breeze without having to stagger them all to avoid PREs.

DesolationRow

Unknown Member
Reaction score
With one? Something else(script, HM, etc) is causing it. 1 with 7sec shouldn't cause PREs. I run 2 with a 2 second, 1 with a 10sec and occasionally a 3second. The last one usually pushes me over the edge. I run minimal scripts.
I'm running HitScraper with an autorefresh delay of 3 and 3 corrected for skips pages. That's the only other thing that has a noticeable impact on the errors. I supposed I could go to 4 sec delay, but I don't really want to.

Reactions: Jerami

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
ill never forget the time that i was nominated for September crowd pleaser of the month. I was like wow. A peach like me? Now this month... i'm not nominated and i look at this list. you have some heavy hitters here. and one person who i think is overrated. but mostly heavy hitters. there's no point to this message. i just rolled 3 miles on a treadmill while watching tv. it was crazy and im dizzy now

Status
Not open for further replies.