Title: Survey about rating different audios | Accept
Requester: Mahsa [A2EMIP09SZ36GZ] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 4.00
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: In this survey, you will hear different audios from different speakers. You need to listen to each audio carefully and rate it on how normal or strange it is to have the speaker say this particular thing.
Qualifications: Gender - Male EqualTo 1; Masters Exists
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
20 mins[/td][/tr]

NemoRolls

Reaction score
Well you know what happens when everyone does something? Some people go for the shitty work no effort thing and screw it up for the rest of us.

What was that one Visual Mturk or some such? I used to do a ton of those.
It's the $4.25 hits where you have to write a description of a job

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's the $4.25 hits where you have to write a description of a job
I know which one you guys are talking about. I did a ton of them over the years, I was referencing a different hit also, sorry about the confusion there.

Reactions: NemoRolls

John Potter

Reaction score
Is it just me or has it been really slow since Labor Day. It seems the overall number of HITs is down substantially since the summer or else I am not seeing them. It makes it hard to show up here every day.

Reactions: NemoRolls

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is it just me or has it been really slow since Labor Day. It seems the overall number of HITs is down substantially since the summer or else I am not seeing them. It makes it hard to show up here every day.
It is slower, September seemed worse than July and August which is kinda strange.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm not finding that at all, but I'm seeing people say so an awful lot. I'm generally making the same amount as I used to when I put effort into it.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hello! I am new here and have spent some time over on another forum but stumbled across this hang out! I am wondering if someone can point me in the right direction to ask a question about exporting a blocked list from Hit Forker to Mturk Suite Hit Finder. I've searched in circles for 2 days.
Doesn't look like anyone replied yet... I don't use HIT Forker, so does it even have an export feature?

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Hello! I am new here and have spent some time over on another forum but stumbled across this hang out! I am wondering if someone can point me in the right direction to ask a question about exporting a blocked list from Hit Forker to Mturk Suite Hit Finder. I've searched in circles for 2 days.

I dont' have an answer, but welcome to the forum :)

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm not finding that at all, but I'm seeing people say so an awful lot. I'm generally making the same amount as I used to when I put effort into it.
I mean all of that stuff obviously depends on some things. If you have some good closed quals or something like that you may not see any kind of drop or even depending on what your goal is.

I think it's slower but it's not like Christmas slow or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.