Status
Not open for further replies.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get peanut butter stains out of clothes?

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Ok, real talk. Last year I moved out of my parents house right before Christmas (like a month it's ok) and I got my boyfriend's sister a gift, I got her friend who is basically like my boyfriend's sister too (they've been friends since my boyfriend was 2, so) a gift... I can't remember who else. My boyfriend's actual sister got me a gift back but her friend never did. I can't remember if I got his parents' gifts. We got his nephews gifts as well. And now we have a new niece. As an adult without kids or anything, who do you get gifts for? How does adult life work? I'm used to getting gifts on Christmas, my parents never wanted us to get them gifts even when we had jobs.
Buy for the people you are close to, and want to buy a gift for. Not people you should buy things for.The adults in your life want you to be financially secure and not stressed out during the holidays, and they will be trying to figure out how much you spent.(and a way to slip it back to you) Definitely do the things that make you feel good and don't feel obligated to buy anything. That's not at all what it's about. Anybody who is truly upset about not receiving anything needs to take a little bit of time figuring out what the holidays mean to them.
If you ask most people what they think of when you say Christmas, it's presents. If you ask them what they think of when you say holidays, it's family. Let's forget about the gifts and remember that Christmas is just another holiday and it's all about family.
:p

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Jerami @Jerami is poldark...:gucci:
No I haven’t seen it should I get into it?
Is it good?
It is good.:)
:) yeah, he is, just different time frame I think. And yes, I really like it. You might like it, it's different. Pretty to watch, lots of thrills in a way. Or maybe not thrills so much as emotional involvement, I don't know how to describe it really. I guess you'd know after the first episode I think whether you'd like it or not.
I have watched it but, there's nothing new yet, right?

Reactions: <Gucci>

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
Buy for the people you are close to, and want to buy a gift for. Not people you should buy things for.The adults in your life want you to be financially secure and not stressed out during the holidays, and they will be trying to figure out how much you spent.(and a way to slip it back to you) Definitely do the things that make you feel good and don't feel obligated to buy anything. That's not at all what it's about. Anybody who is truly upset about not receiving anything needs to take a little bit of time figuring out what the holidays mean to them.
If you ask most people what they think of when you say Christmas, it's presents. If you ask them what they think of when you say holidays, it's family. Let's forget about the gifts and remember that Christmas is just another holiday and it's all about family.
:p
This is great. :) Thank you.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
This is great. :) Thank you.
Anytime.:D Good luck.

Also, you can say that you have made a decision to wait until after Christmas to give out presents, so as not to mar the holidays with shopping stress, and to get the best possible prices during after holiday sales. Your parents will be happy that they raised a smart kid who knows how to be responsible and you can wait to see what you get, to know what you should buy. This only works if you make an announcement now-ish, and stick to it.:)

Last edited:

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
Anytime.:D Good luck.

Also, you can say that you have made a decision to wait until after Christmas to give out presents, so as not to mar the holidays with shopping stress, and to get the best possible prices during after holiday sales. Your parents will be happy that they raised a smart kid who know how to be responsible and you can wait to see what you get, to know what you should buy. This only works if you make an announcement now-ish, and stick to it.:)
LOL my parents are not happy with me and won't be for a while. I'm sure they'd rather hear me say I won't buy any presents for anyone ever, hahaha. But that's kind of because I'min13kofcreditcarddebt. What???? Who said that.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
LOL my parents are not happy with me and won't be for a while. I'm sure they'd rather hear me say I won't buy any presents for anyone ever, hahaha. But that's kind of because I'min13kofcreditcarddebt. What???? Who said that.
You're literally 20.

Take care of your shit before you worry about presents.

Reactions: <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.