Title: (~5 mins) Fun survey about doctor and coffee | PANDA
Requester: chris.lab111 [AGRY5NHZLU4PI] (Req TV): $6.38/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
(~5 mins) Fun survey about doctor and coffee
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.60
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 80; Location EqualTo US;

I'm always a little wary of surveys that self describe as fun.

Reactions: Captain Catbeard

esprit-hyperdoux

Crowd Disappointer
Requester
Contributor
Reaction score
i woke up at 4am in a room full of smoke. i'm sleeping on the sofabed in the living room/kitchen at the moment, and my housemate got home from work, put chicken wings in the oven to heat at 500F, and then went to bed. everything's fine but i'm very sleepy this morning

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
i woke up at 4am in a room full of smoke. i'm sleeping on the sofabed in the living room/kitchen at the moment, and my housemate got home from work, put chicken wings in the oven to heat at 500F, and then went to bed. everything's fine but i'm very sleepy this morning
eek :o That's scary.

Captain Catbeard

Hornswaggler
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Short survey about your team at work | Accept
Requester: Bradford Baker [A1RH6EFAV54796] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 86400
Available: 1
Description: Complete a short survey (approximately 5 minutes) that will ask you about your experiences with your work team members.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
Glad you're alright.

esprit-hyperdoux

Crowd Disappointer
Requester
Contributor
Reaction score
eek :eek: That's scary.
i woke up & my thought process was "huh my glasses are fogged up! how did i fall asleep with my glasses on? and why can't i seem to take them off to wipe them?"

egryan1

Reaction score
Glad your alright, but the important question is why 500F I don't think I have every cooked anything at that high of temp in the oven ever

Reactions: savvy

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Oh noo! That had to be super scary to wake up to! Glad you're okay and hope the smell of burnt chicken dissipates quickly

Reactions: esprit-hyperdoux

egryan1

Reaction score
pretty sure i remember posting in here months ago about how i'm scared of ovens. can't trust 'em!
Lol must have missed that post but I do remember has a kid I didn't like them either thought they were gonna eat me or something

Reactions: esprit-hyperdoux

Captain Catbeard

Hornswaggler
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: What do you think about different people?(~ 12 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Chadly Stern [AY1BST57KGJHL] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.61] [Pay=3.56] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.93] [Fast=4.33] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=3.86] [Reviews=21] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=3.99] [Pen=0.67 days] [Res=null] [Rec=0%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 1800
Available: 1
Description: Attention! This study will NOT display properly on a phone. A laptop/computer with keyboard is needed to complete the study! You will be asked to categorize pictures and words. You will also be asked to answer questions about different people and yourself.
Qualifications: Exc: [-2040564616-111004] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You have to get back at them.
If the housemate is male poke holes in all his condoms, if female replace birth control with skittles.

Status
Not open for further replies.