10/28 - Whatever Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
World Series Champion Mookie Betts stole a base in the World Series so today is the day to get your free Doritos Locos taco at Taco Bell!

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Speech Perception Study | PANDA
Requester: Brown University Metcalf Infant Research Lab [AZKLQT684OQ1K] (Req TV): $10.29/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Listen to a story and then listen to words and judge which are real words of English. Requirements: must be a native speaker of a North American variety of English currently residing in the US and with no known hearing impairments. This study takes approximately 30 minutes.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Reactions: Blakkat

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Complete a 8-minute survey for $1.80(~ 6 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: The Wharton School [ABIUW8FBC3EE7] (Req TV): $16.22/hr/hr
Description:
Answer survey questions to earn money. You will be asked to upload a personal picture. Details below
Time: 45 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.80
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Exc: [8131156-254044] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Psychology study: play a game and complete a survey (~1 hour)(~ 60 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Belief Lab [A1XU53DGCGWBKE] (Req TV): $10.05/hr/hr
Description:
This is a 2-part study where you will play a game in which you are making decisions as a food allergist and then answer questions about your beliefs and emotions. Mobile devices not allowed. Test #1.1
Time: 6 hour(s)
HITs Available: 2
Reward: $6.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-453215841-253979] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

Reactions: Blakkat

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Attitudes about Social Groups(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Chasteen Lab [AR4QSPDLDY5V1] (Req TV): $18.91/hr/hr
Description:
Participants will be asked to rate several social groups on a series of traits and report general social attitudes.
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 21
Reward: $1.95
Qualifications: Exc: [7886283-253897] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

KatieinPGH

*Wants Masters*
Reaction score
Well, husband started his new job yesterday and quit today. So, me and my turking are back to being our only income. To be fair, I supported his gut feeling as his first delivery (think a combination of meals on wheels delivery but for paid boxes) was to a lady that coughed on him, his 4th had 15 dogs and had the distinct smell of death coming from the house (of which his trainer told him "we don't call the cops for anything") and this morning he was told to go into a "NO ENTRY" assisted living facility with high Covid positivity cases. He has diabetes, obese and high blood pressure - I'd rather lose our house than lose him.

So, *rubs hands together* lets make some dough! *searches for well paying feet picture requesters*

PandaThief

Reaction score
Well, husband started his new job yesterday and quit today. So, me and my turking are back to being our only income. To be fair, I supported his gut feeling as his first delivery (think a combination of meals on wheels delivery but for paid boxes) was to a lady that coughed on him, his 4th had 15 dogs and had the distinct smell of death coming from the house (of which his trainer told him "we don't call the cops for anything") and this morning he was told to go into a "NO ENTRY" assisted living facility with high Covid positivity cases. He has diabetes, obese and high blood pressure - I'd rather lose our house than lose him.

So, *rubs hands together* lets make some dough! *searches for well paying feet picture requesters*

barny

(╯>.<)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
this morning he was told to go into a "NO ENTRY" assisted living facility with high Covid positivity cases. He has diabetes, obese and high blood pressure - I'd rather lose our house than lose him.
Oh gosh... yeah, that right there is a super huge red flag. Nobody should have to put their health, safety and life on the line for their job, especially during a global pandemic. It sucks, but its obviously for the best for your husband that he not continue with that position. I hope for the best for you both; get those Turkbux®!

KatieinPGH

*Wants Masters*
Reaction score
Oh gosh... yeah, that right there is a super huge red flag. Nobody should have to put their health, safety and life on the line for their job, especially during a global pandemic. It sucks, but its obviously for the best for your husband that he not continue with that position. I hope for the best for you both; get those Turkbux®!
Thank you! I'm just not willing to put our lives at risk and neither is he. It's bad enough we haven't seen my parents since March because we don't want to risk her health (she is going through chemo for Stage IV Pancreatic cancer). So, seeing that this company was so blasé about sending in deliveries to houses and facilities that were testing positive but didn't at least give a warning, had us disgusted.

Think he'll be either pushing his woodworking on Etsy or trying for some work from home for the next couple of months. The world is just too volatile right now!

KatieinPGH

*Wants Masters*
Reaction score
FYI - if you had the Prolific diary task, don't forget to fill out your diary for yesterday!

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: a consumer study-5 minutes Survey(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Researcher [A3D1ZJ1OMEFPCH] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$28.30] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=3-7 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 30:00
Available: 0
Description: In this study you need to answer 5 simple questions about your routines and a purchase situation.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey on your preferences! | Accept
Requester: Magnus [A2SN082NXALKXR] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$19.36] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=1.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 0
Description: Answer a few questions about your everyday preference and behaviors (about 7 minutes)

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Social Media Survey 2020 | Accept
Requester: VCU Political Science [ATOWQWH4H6RI9] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$25.78] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Tell us about your social media habits

Status
Not open for further replies.