10/26 - Wacky Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I said I burnt the bridge to the ground last night. I thought I did. Deleted her number. She texted this morning and said she still wanted to hang. I reply back. She takes the day to respond and texts at 6pm. I wait an hour to reply at 7. It's been almost 4 hrs and she's posting on Instagram. Is it safe to ditch this one? Why do I care so much
If they really cared, they would make time for you. If they don't then tell them about all the Likes you've gotten here and say, " Your loss bby" and just cut them off from your life.

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Parents of First and Second Graders: Complete a survey about your child's development! | PANDA
Requester: Researcher [AUVZCEJ4K8UFP] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
This survey is ONLY for parents of first and second graders! This survey explores topics in child development research, including intelligence, cognition, social relations, and emotional skills. We hope that you help us by completing this survey.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Parenthood Status is 1;
bottom demographic question section is broken...ugh I just wasted 20 minutes...messaging the requester and hopefully they'll fix it...ugh so frustrating

Reactions: <Gucci>

SleepComa

Drifting through the stars...
Reaction score
If doing all these pinterest hits has taught me anything it is that sometimes you have to let go of some people not because you don't care but because they don't.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
My kid is finally in bed at a decent hour and in her own bed at that. Bring on the night hits. Please mturk...don't leave me hanging.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm still here :)...well sorta...currently working on the $4 Stanford MemoryLab HIT
I caught that right before bed time but there was only 18min left on it by the time she fell asleep :(

Reactions: <Gucci>

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
I caught that right before bed time but there was only 18min left on it by the time she fell asleep :(
I'm almost done with it...maybe you can try and catch it again and do it :)

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
That bitch is fucking with you.
Lemme kick her ass...
Yes, that's stupid. Find someone who doesn't play dumb games.
i dont know if its games as much as disinterest. she was super interested on the first few dates in person. why i dont want to cut this one loose but eh

If they really cared, they would make time for you. If they don't then tell them about all the Likes you've gotten here and say, " Your loss bby" and just cut them off from your life.
thanks, pleco. i think this will work

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You should be in bed, young lady. Sleeping occasionally can be a positive thing. ;P
I'm in bed. I'm not working. I stopped a long time ago.

Reactions: Vanyanka
Status
Not open for further replies.