10/26 - Wacky Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sick of Pinterests, but they're saving my life after missing like three days of working.
plus, they're usually easy
CTRL - so the screen fits more

then just tab, up/down, tab, up/down, arrow right to the next one. pretty fast

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sick of Pinterests, but they're saving my life after missing like three days of working.
Still doing them and all but did anybody discover a rym or reason they laid out so many bans the other week? I always hate when bans get dropped like that and people are all "I don't know why it happened!" Yes you do....yes. you.do.

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
Still doing them and all but did anybody discover a rym or reason they laid out so many bans the other week? I always hate when bans get dropped like that and people are all "I don't know why it happened!" Yes you do....yes. you.do.
Apparently we entered in the wrong code on some hits. They unblocked most/all of us.

ristiekay

SupernOtteral Princess
Reaction score
134 HITs submitted today, PE < $3. I've been having a crappy week Turking

coosa

Crivens!
Contributor
Reaction score

edit: nvm, I'm slow :beaver:

Last edited:
Reactions: T. Leela

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
They said why, people didn't get the code entered right for a variety of reasons, but when they objected, pinterest checked and saw that they did the work (this as far as what they told me and and others who posted it here, people who were actually doing the work, and assuming it didn't take many mistakes for a ban) was actually done.
The reasons were things like -- being left off, entered for the wrong hit, entered twice when they weren't copied correctly, etc.

Lauren

Reaction score
I moved out when I was 20, I'm now 33, I have never had or paid for cable and I never will!
Well I would hope you wouldn't have ever paid for cable but not have it :LOL:

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Well I'm gonna call it an early turking night. Got an hour in before work and and hour or so in tonight but today was super busy at work and I am beat. Plus I have to run errands before work tomorrow. I'm hoping I have a few minutes in the morning. So I guess this will have to do. Hope you guys have a great night.
Today's Projected Earnings: $20.13

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.