10/26 - Wacky Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
What type of a system do rats have exactly? Also, I'd appreciate it if you would explain it to me like I'm a 6 year old.
Well kryss @kryssyy it's a pretty simple system. Imagine a rat is like a tube, right? Trash and gross stuff goes in one end, poop pellets and diseases go out the other end. In my case it's shitposting that comes out, but it's basically the same.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
What type of a system do rats have exactly? Also, I'd appreciate it if you would explain it to me like I'm a 6 year old.
I was going to suggest that we have a thread for that, but I see that you're ready for bigger words now since you specified 6 year old.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Okay that's super rude, you do know I'm a mouse right? Whatever, I have to put up with this kind of prejudice every day.

no, you are a green rat. I only discriminate...ok, i see I'm making this some kind of general species thing, you're right. I will no longer discriminate against rats, mice, or even moles. But I am going to discriminate against any one or anything who comes uninvited into my kitchen and poops on my counters. That's fair isn't it?
Unless maybe Vin Deisel came into my kitchen and...no even him. becsaue that would be really gross.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Well kryss @kryssyy it's a pretty simple system. Imagine a rat is like a tube, right? Trash and gross stuff goes in one end, poop pellets and diseases go out the other end. In my case it's shitposting that comes out, but it's basically the same.
Wait, are you suggesting that rats are just a series of tubes?

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
oh...well ok so i missed all that...so see why i don't like some ..beings systems in my kitchen? but you Pleco @Pleco shouldn't have to pay for other inconsiderate rodents. and their tubes getting things out on my system, instead of just in the forum. ok im done.
Edit: ok i screwed that up lol goodnight :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Pleco

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
oh...well ok so i missed all that...so see why i don't like some ..beings systems in my kitchen? but you Pleco @Pleco shouldn't have to pay for other inconsiderate rodents. and their tubes getting things out on my system, instead of just in the forum. ok im done.
Edit: ok i screwed that up lol goodnight :D
I have zero idea of what you're talking about and it's delightful.

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I have zero idea of what you're talking about and it's delightful.
i have no clue either. Can you imagine if I drank? Though I might actually make sense if I did.

Reactions: Pleco

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I worked way too long not to have more than this...$40 is my minimum goal, can't stay awake any longer. I did get a small inheritance check today, is it bad I'm not telling anyone (irl?) I am going to pay what I owe my real internet service to get it back on, it was pretty good... and see if that helps me make more, prob. and excuse. Except how do I explain that to people I don't tell about my check. crap.

Today's Projected Earnings: $38.92

Reactions: kryss

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
:thinking:

Sounds like bs to me.

Reactions: Pleco and T. Leela
Status
Not open for further replies.