Votes: 17 18.1%
  • I don't like Tom Cruise

Votes: 45 47.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Achilles2357

Reaction score
I'm confused... I got an email from PRH Labs about "Follow-up survey about reading (5 min)" but when I go to accept the hit, mturk says I am not qualified. They put the survey link in the email and said to do it first. Are they giving the qual out right when you do the survey? Did this work for anyone? I'm already spending too much time for a $1 survey.

Reactions: Michele and <Gucci>

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm confused... I got an email from PRH Labs about "Follow-up survey about reading (5 min)" but when I go to accept the hit, mturk says I am not qualified. They put the survey link in the email and said to do it first. Are they giving the qual out right when you do the survey? Did this work for anyone? I'm already spending too much time for a $1 survey.
Same, but thankfully based on your post, I tried to accept the HIT and didn't do the survey when it wouldn't accept. I'll try replying to the email and maybe they'll have it fixed by morning.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Interesting. Going to try and remember that name of the film. Hopefully, it is available for cheap to buy at Bookoff close by.
Be careful, there is a series with the same name. IMO, it sucked. The book is great and I love the film. The more recent the release the better. They kept adding stuff back in for the director's cut(s). It holds up really well for it's age.(1984)
So many great people in it!

Kyle MacLachlan, Sean Young:), Sting, etc.
On my top 10 list. It was my favourite as a child.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Be careful, there is a series with the same name. IMO, it sucked. The book is great and I love the film. The more recent the release the better. They kept adding stuff back in for the director's cut(s). It holds up really well for it's age.(1984)

You're killing me with these pics. That's one of the few movies where any time it comes on the TV, no matter what I'm doing, I have to stop and watch it. I don't know why. It's so cheesy, but I love the shit out of it.

Reaction score

Will look for Baron Harkonnen Dune film at Bookoff is what I will go by unless that is not it, please let me know.

Reactions: <Gucci> and aveline

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You're killing me with these pics. That's one of the few movies where any time it comes on the TV, no matter what I'm doing, I have to stop and watch it. I don't know why. It's so cheesy, but I love the shit out of it.
Will look for Baron Harkonnen Dune film at Bookoff is what I will go by unless that is not it, please let me know.
Look for Dune, 1984, David Lynch.

Achilles2357

Reaction score
Same, but thankfully based on your post, I tried to accept the HIT and didn't do the survey when it wouldn't accept. I'll try replying to the email and maybe they'll have it fixed by morning.
I definitely won't be doing any survey on the chance I might get a qual when I hit submit. But I looked at the survey and they mention future surveys, so I'll try to contact them too. I bet they screwed up.

Reactions: <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.